Abhishek Ghosh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://thecustomizewindows.com/ ] IndiRank: 56

Please review my blog

Abhishek Ghosh
Abhishek Ghosh
from Kolkata
12 years ago

The Customize Windows started the journey with Windows 7 Tutorials and now has expanded its spectrum from simple articles on Hardware components to advanced  CSS tricks.

Posts on which topics you want to see more in future? Laughing

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: added tags
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Aparna Mudi
Aparna Mudi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Would like to read about antiviruses and some tips on it

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I guess you can have some dropdowns for the categories of articles as smtimes it gets difficult to find posts from the tags in a cloud.

Also, u can use the facebook social plugin for "LIke"

And i personally felt that white title color againts grey gets  a little lost and ahrd to catch... you can look into that if you think its right...

overall, good professional layout..very newspaper or magazine like :) cool..

Abhishek Ghosh
Abhishek Ghosh
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Sorry to Aparna Modi for the belated reply. I missed it and the thankful input from Ashima pinged me via email.

Would like to read about antiviruses and some tips on it.

I am do not know much about Antivirus. You can check my Aunt Corrine's non profit Security Garden blog for virus, malware etc. issues. Anyone can ask any problem related to her for free.

And Ashima, it is really a very good contructive critisim. Thank you very much for the input.

I guess you can have some dropdowns for the categories of articles as smtimes it gets difficult to find posts from the tags in a cloud.

There are actually dropdowns. But only for Windows 7, WordPress and Computer categories. The major reason to avoid dropdown on the others is - it violates the Policy of Google AdSense (as there is a leaderboard and someone can click accidentally). But this is a very good input, becuse a responsive redesigning is in my to do list. Honestly, Tag Cloud is useless. its autogenerated. This is also in my to do list. Its difficult to guess there are over 2500 articles and guides on the website.

overall, good professional layout..very newspaper or magazine like :) cool..

Thank you very much. This is sarcastically making me thoughtful, because normally visitors says just like you, and that is a big headache for me for swithing to a totally different looking responsive design.

It was really very nice input indeed. I will keep the 3 important points in mind while redesigning.