Sangeeta Reghu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sangrywords.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 48

looking for a review on my blog

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

I am a stay-at-home full-time mom. I live in Dubai with my husband Saju and my gorgeous baby girl Smera.  My blog is about things, issues, food, books, sports and people that I am passionate about. I also hope to l feature guest write-ups to make it more interactive. The idea is to interact with as many people as possible from diverse backgrounds to exchange ideas and life stories.

1-20
21-29
Replies 1 to 20 of 29
Shezah
Shezah
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey! I liked the blog! I can totally relate to the murdering malayalam post. I was born and brought up in Dubai, so I get teased a lot on my malyalam proficiency. Even today, my parents are reduced to tears (I've never been quite sure whether it was of laughter or despair) everytime I attempt a conversation with a relative.

Anyway good stuff, the posts were honestly enjoyable to read. Keep writing!

Rahul Gupta
Rahul Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi.. Nice to read your blog posts and your comment in this thread. I also share the idea of meeting different people from diverse backgrounds and diverse walks of life to know the true essence of living. I share the thought, 'every person is a new door to different world'.

Your blogs touch diverse topics as well. Nice read. Keep it up! :)

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Shezah - Thanks a lot for your lovely comments .. You have a great blog going on too .. loved reading the post on gratitude :D .. I am surely going to be following it regularly .. 

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Rahul - thank you very much .. i try to write something new everytime ... i am glad you took time out to read them .. 

Chaithra
Chaithra
from Singapore
12 years ago
First of it's regularly updated -good sign . Blogs which are not frequented by their users is a complete turn off . Seconly it's a new blog so submit it to various sites . Even I am doing that . The color is bit flashy but it's ok since the writing page is white . Hope you review my blog too :) http://chaithra-naveen.blogspot.com/
Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Chaithra - Thank you for you honest feedback .. on the colors you just sounded like me husband Embarassed... but that's the person i am .. i love colors ... its a representation of my state of mind i feel ... even though white is fav .. i still love seeing color all around me .. 

I did visit your blog .. Singapore is one of my fav cities .. i'd love to read lot more about the city .. keep writing in !! 

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Guess the killing Malayalam post is universally relatable to by non-Kerala born n bred Malayalees. Mine ain't that level yet, coz though me Bengaluru fraud Mallu, can talk well enough to manage I think!

Am not a fan of pink in blogs, in flashy or any kind. It doesn't have that attraction, bright, light or flashy :) Other than that, my main suggestion would be to change the font of ur blog title. Its nice and curvy, but a li'l tooo curvy maybe! Get a nice header image, it'll be wonderful! I liked ur posts!

Ashwin Rao
Ashwin Rao
from Mangalore
12 years ago

Good blog! Liked it very much. However, it would be better that if you use dull clours for background! Just my thought Smile

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Leo & Ashwin - thank you guys for the lovely feedback .. wow and i was thinking all this while that the colors on the blog were looking nice .. Frown  Now that has made me think all over again ... Wanna suggest some colors?

Ashwin Rao
Ashwin Rao
from Mangalore
12 years ago

I would suggest that you to use any light colour combinations which includes grey in it since your posting area is having white background. It would be better if you avoid dark red and dark pink for blog. Again, this is just my opinion. It would be better if you gather info from others and then make your chioce.

Pankaj
Pankaj
from Pune
12 years ago

you are a writer sangeeta.. i agree with ashwin about the theme.. but the writing i loved a lot..

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=9919

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Pankaj - I am really humbled by your comments .. this is the reason i blog ... i wanted to get back to writing ... thank you once again ... :D

Jyothis Thaliath
Jyothis Thaliath
from Cochin
12 years ago

First impression, you are a WRITER, not a blogger Smile I presume its a lifestyle blog (correct me if I'm wrong.) Its painful for me to watch you using blogger, c'mon, I would love to hand out a .com domain to you free of cost Smile You are sooooo good at what you do.Few suggessions which you can happily ignore -

• Move to wordpress 
  • Get a facebook "like" button just like u have a google +1 button
  • It would look better if u had ads in left and contents in the right sidebar, coz thats where people like me expect it to be Laughing

All the best friend!! 

Jyothis - http://barebite.com

Jyothis Thaliath
Jyothis Thaliath
from Cochin
12 years ago

Btw, loved those images :D those go really well with the posts.. How u get those? :D :D cool!!

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Jyothis - Thank you so much for a lovely feedback. The reason I started blogging is so that I could blog I do that one thing that I really enjoyed - Writing! 

I have .com site that i have been a bit lazy to start off .. I think i will leave that early 2012 Cool. You'll be really surprised i have a duplicate wordpress site but the blogspot site has been more popular that the other one. 

I will try to incorporate your other suggestions too Smile. Till then keep stalking !!

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

I forgot to mention .. my husband creates the pictures on the blog .. :D

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Chaithra, Ashwin and Pankaj -finally i gave in to you all and my husband's feedback and have changed the blog colours ... what do you guys think about it ?? 

Rupam Das
Rupam Das
from Gulbarga
12 years ago

Hi! If the Blog that you write is for Hobby, I must admire your writing. But If you care to earn some money, than you have many things to work into. You writing is not keyword specific, so you may find it tough to target the audience. In my opinion certain replanning is really needed in what you write, if you wnat to earn from blogging.

One more thing, too many links leaking out of the home page does not help PR, so consider working onto some SEO aspects. Without enough traffic, amazon will never be a success. so you may consider removing affiliate widgets and concentrate on building links.

:) It was only advise though! You write well in what you are writing!

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Rupam - thanks for visiting the site and your feedback ... not everything is oriented towards to earning money. I write for my passion of writing! I will go back to repositioning the blog once i am ready to take to the next level. For now just it will be just to please my soul ... 

I also agree with too many links on my blog and have been thinking of taking them out for the last few days. Will do that !! 

Thank you once again!! 

nice blog - simple, easy on the eye, easy to understand. some are informative, some homorous (Murdering Malayalam, that was superbly written). Keep tapping away the keyboard!Smile

1-20
21-29