Can anyone tell me how to do link exchange

Shireen Fatima
Shireen Fatima
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

can anyone tell me how to do link exchange.... please i don't get traffic to my blog, desperate for traffic, tell me please helpCry

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Done be so despo yaar! Link exchanges can happen by sharing your posts with another as "Guest Post". Another is to share links over comments. As you visit more people, some portion of them tend to come back for content and wont come only coz you visited them.

Success comes with hardwork, dont think of traffic now, it will come once you have good to great content on your site :) 

All the best! 

Shireen Fatima
Shireen Fatima
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

m not desperate, I get 200 visitors daily, but I need atleast 2000 visitors daily ...... and this includes my pagerank also, it's 0, I wants to increase pagerank also .... I have no idea how to increase it....... Is that your son in your profile pic........ he is kinda cute....

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

lolzz, a pretty good guess there Tongue out

Hemal is a bachelor, must be' his pic as a child
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeqh that was when i was 3 years old.. Ahh those were the days... All the girls in my colony used kiss me so much.... ;(
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello Shireen,

I agree with Hemal. Have patience. 200 p/v wid 0 GPR is real good. Stick to what to you know best, that is keep feeding your blog with good stuff. Promote it by commenting on good similar niche sites and other social media and more importantly have patience. Gpr thingy is not something that happens overnight, its quite dodgy too. Give it some time and never ever let it distract you or take away from your joy of blogging!

Best wishes :)

shireen,go to www.5linkers.comwww.webtrafficgrill.comthese are all the sites i know which just boosts your site traffic !

good luck !

LockSign in to reply to this thread