How many of us have voted till date???

dream
dream
from pune
15 years ago

Guys i just thought to discuss about if there is anyone who has not voted yet and is over 18.What were the reason that you could not vote ....please share your experience s if any...

your comments arealso welcome at :

http://kota2pune.blogspot.com/2009/04/have-u-got-chance.html

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Once eligible for voting I have voted in all elections...dot hai to hot hai!!!!

dream
from pune
15 years ago

Cool umhhh,so did your right to vote gave you the satisfaction that your candidate came to power..

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Not every one gets the oppurtunity. I am one of them, can go back home to vote :(

Preposterousgirl
from Delhi
15 years ago

did u meant that u can't go back to home??

If yes then Y dont u register on jagore.com to get the know-how of transfering ur name from ur electorate's list of ur home constituency to wherever u r living right now..

dream
from pune
15 years ago

so hemal is it that the job or the other stuff stopping you to vote???

dream
dream
from pune
15 years ago

@shweta -its easier said then done actually many clleagues of mine tried using jago re to get their constituency transferrd but in vain...

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I have been voting since I gained eligibilty that too in all levels of elections right from Municipal elections to LS Laughing... and I did not need any "Jaago re" / "Tata Tea" campaign to get me vote...

dream
dream
from pune
15 years ago

Kudos to your spirit, so how was the experience  that your vote counted  for the government you voted for??

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Well the first time my candidate won the election but the government was formed by some other party/allaince. From next on I try 'negative' voting as none of the established candidate were worthwhile but I do ensure that I vote ...I suggest the same to others as well ...pls. try to take some time off and exercise your fundamental right...

dream
dream
from pune
14 years ago

Surprised opps that was really bad incident.. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread