Invitation for Guest Blogging

NirrtiGo
NirrtiGo
from Noida
12 years ago

Hi All,

I understand that blogging is mostly a medium to express one's thoughts to the external world. It is truly exhilarating to see one's passion for a particular subject being read by many people and ultimately appreciated (voted ;)). We write blogs about business trends and to be more precise, about the state of real estate sector in India. However, we believe that there would be number of bloggers who have encountered some thoughts including complaints, suggestion, opinion, etc about the real estate sector. So, it is with this objective we would be delighted to invite bloggers to write for us about real estate sector. Just drop me a line to facilitate the whole thing. In return, we are more than happy to guest blog as well. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
NirrtiGo
NirrtiGo
from Noida
12 years ago

Thanks animesh for your reply. There are few things we all can get

1. As pramod explained, good inbound visits and links...more traffic

2. Even if you write for lets say my blog...still, you will be the author becasue i would have added you as one of the contributor to my blog...

3. Reciprocal guest blogging...it again helps in increased readership

4. Social media - Most of us normally promote our blogs on various social media with our network of friends and colleagues. So, when you write for someone, you as the author of the post gets promoted to their social networks.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I am in. Not sure if I fit into your criteria, so you can see my blog and decide. If you like it, let's bond together and send me a mail through my contact page.

Vajresh
Vajresh
from Coimbatore
12 years ago

Im interested to write for your blog

Have a look at my blog

http://booksofvajresh.blogspot.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread