Confessions of a fledgling blogger

Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I wonder how I should begin this.A newbie blogger like me is kinda feeling overwhelmed by blogger supremos and powerhouses who clock 40+ comments and 70+ promotions easily on their posts.Smile And when I actually take the dive into their writings' pool,I can see why and how they manage to pull so many readers.The writings are absolutlely spot-on,straight from the heart,honest,clear,unwavering,engaging,heart-warming.....the list of adjectives I can put in here  limited only by my poor vocabulary.Tongue out

Now,a bit about me. I first started blogging in my company internal blogs.Needless to say my posts to comment ratio was just ranging between 1 to 3 and 1 to 5.Cry While it was disheartening at first,I kinda kept on.I started frequenting others' blogs more often,commented on them,let them know what their posts made me feel,and very soon....I was starting to enjoy the whole thing.The scope of interaction with like-minded-awesome and not-so-like-minded-but-awesome-nonetheless people which blogging opens up is simply incredible.I made a huge number of friends,we laughed,shared ideas and  experiences,we shared the good times.Now very recently I joined IndiBlogger,to which I owe my first two followers.Laughing Thank heavens for having such a platform where Indian bloggers can interact.Looking ahead to lovely times ahead here.I already came across some fabulous bloggers through this platform.I hope to continue discovering new treasures as the days roll on.Cheers......Laughing

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Welcome Rahul to Indiblogger Forum, good to have you here. Keep blogging, just let us know which field are you blogging on Smile  No links please

Pradeep
Pradeep
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Welcome Rahul at India blogger. Hope we will positive contribution of yours.

Rahul
Rahul
from Kolkata
12 years ago

@Everyone Thanks for the warm welcome.....am definitely looking frwd to my stay here..:)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Welcome ji:) Enjoy your stay here, Nice friendly this:)
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Be a Supremo from a fledgling, that will take some effort and not much time if the effort is sinciere and in the right direction. Public is quick to spot talent Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread