How to Promote your new article perfectly

Amit Ahuja
Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Well, that's a very common question for every blogger but the method is different for everyone. Being into this field had made me learn a lot but still I am in dilemma of things which actually work:

-Is it the keyword stuffing which actually works?

-If Google likes the backlinks to be built naturally, then how to get visitors locate your page first to make a backlink by them.

-Is it the comments on other blogs that are counted by Google that the post is nice.

-If we are doing SEO for some anchor text, then what are the correct methods of doing this.

-Whenever we write articles, we ping and promote them on social networks. What else is the best practice to get the articles highlighted.

The above are some confusions that really stand against me. I do have traffic, but I am amazed about the working of Google thing.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Amit Ahuja
Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Yeah Animest, I know that works...but the question is still "HOW"? Social media just gives traffic for a while and stronger traffic comes from Search engines.

Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

Hey Amit. A lot iof people here have posted that using key words actually works. So that's one good idea to optimize your blog on the search page. Another method is to interact a lot with bloggers; on the Google support page, Indiblogger, on fellow bloggers' blog pages (leaving comments etc.) which also leads to them visiting back. The best method, however, is to ensure you write good stuff which lures more people to read and promote your post...

Amit Ahuja
Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Animesh, 3-4k of visitors is just a normal traffic that most of the guys would easily reach to. Don't you want to aim high in crowd?

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago
@Amit Ahuja - You should check out the other thread where we are discussing how search engine traffic is not useful for all blogs. For topic blogs, google traffic is good. For entertainment blogs, google traffic is useless.
Amit Ahuja
Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Gosh, what an Id you have...You are correct about some places where Google traffic is not needed and direct traffic works most for gossips and discussions where people come to spent time.

But here I want to learn about how the organic traffic is collected effectively. I know that content optimization is the key but I what are the tricks to go effective.

Amit Ahuja
Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Thanks sorcerer, I'll check that out. I am still using all in one seo for my blog. How about it?

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Not sure about that, but since a lot of those SEO and site/forum owners told their experience with Yaost's SEO plugin, I guess it should be good enough.

Amit Ahuja
Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Jaidev, what you do after posting the articles. Do you promote them somewhere or build links or leave them as they are?

LockSign in to reply to this thread