clean chit to jagdish Tytler - Is it congress v/s BJP or akalis ???

dream
dream
from pune
14 years ago

Hi all,

I have been reading a lot about the clean chit to jagdish tytler story,and have also seen an interview of his where he is crying his heart out about the image being destroyed ,and the embarrassement to his party.  

Is it a political game again for the ticket ?How come the story got so much limelight at the time of election ??Is it an agenda of hitting 2 birds by one stone ????

nine commissions set up by various governments,could not still prove him guilty ??Jasbir singh a prime witness in the case - evidence were not sufficient for supreme court.

What about the orphans ,bereaves mothers and wives ?Are they  still waiting for the justice of 1984 Sikh Massacre?

What do you feel? is it congress v/s BJP or Akalis or again a political gimmick to shift the focus of aam janta from the main issues?

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

it ain't a political gimmick rather it is a complete cheap poltics which is being played every time we go into election..I wrote in a post about it..it is shameful that 25 years had passed and still we are searching for evidence,..nad if there is a smoke there is a fire and Tytler ain't innocent ...I know...but believe me I am too tired seeing this dirty politics...glad the shoegate thing started...we should have made it a national campaign...

dream
from pune
14 years ago

Agree with your views but just that shoe thing aint a solution ,but any ways ur graphical analysis hats off.

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

we appreciated the same wen it happened in rang de basanti...killing politicians will serve no good rather humiliating them may bring some sense in them..

name on riot case...no one has served jail after any of the riots ..none since independence

LockSign in to reply to this thread