Wordpress layout help

Varun
Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

Hello,

I've been wondering for a while now on how I could get a Indiblogger badge on my WP blog. Although I do work with CSS quite often, I'm hesitant to work on my page's CSS as I have to mention that mine is only a WP blog and not a WP based domain. Considering the fact that it took me quite a while to find my current blog layout and considering the availability of very few themes is what makes me hesitate.

Can anyone tell me how I could get the badge in my page? 

And also, please suggest a few new widgets apart from  the ones WP displays by default. If you get the time, please do tell me how good my current layout is. 

Thanks

Varun

http://varunshridhar.wordpress.com/

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Varun
Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

Alright! I'll wait for some WP blogger to tell me! thanks a lot for the help! 

Varun
Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

Thanks for the replies Amol and Kadambari. I tried implementing it both ways. It finally did work. 

and Kadambari, I finally found the add text/HTML box. T'was quite tricky considering I didn't knw I had to add the box to enable it. Thanks a lot

Thanks again to both of u! 

Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
15 years ago

Brilliant. WP is a little weird to start with. But people do rave about it. And looks like you've got a Feedjit live traffic widget too. Smile

Varun
Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

WP is a little even after the start. Like, about the Live traffic widget u mentioned, the one I got is a lame one. It doesn't really say who or where the link came from. For that the widget needs Javascript. 

See, blogspot supports Javascript but for it to be supported by WP, its got to be a WP based domain!

LockSign in to reply to this thread