What Really Is Blogging..It Is Touching Humanity Through Words And Pictures

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
12 years ago

http://www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/6251711620/in/photostream

Blogging is healing making the world happier , making the world smaller , blogging is nt a contest or a competition.. blogging is a partnership between the humility of the blogger and the generosity of the viewer.. it is the non photographer the non blogger ,. the reader coming via Google Search that infuses faith and our belief encourages us to be more positive even in our so called over dramatic rant.. we all need to let out steam.. but the stream should energize another mans soul too..I am a blogger but I am a photographer a poet too .. above all I am human to my faults .,. I dont consider other peoples faults I only know my flaws my faults.. the blog  is a catharsis of sorts..And I am writing this as I move into another mold of my life ..I will be blogging less , I wont have time yes I am on the threshold of selling my free soul to Mephistopheles .. I was free for over 17 years and now at the age of 58 I am opting for a secure position in life without the perks of blogging.. I will tell you later this is just the beginning.. before I lose my freedom but not the maneuverability of my expression.. I am not a Hangout or a Forum guy and it has been over two months now since I locked my all time shop at Facebook moved back to Google+Flickr is my domicile and Twitter pimps the essence of my blogging soul.. I wont dig my nose or fart on Twitter not yet..

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: spelling
LockSign in to reply to this thread