How to promote the post from writer's profile

bemoneyaware
bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hello,

I was trying to read some new writers suggested in other forum topic. When I clicked on the name of the blogger I could see the posts by them. I could even read the post: by clicking on the title or clicking on read more. But could not find a way to promote the post if it does not figure in the popular posts of the blogger.

Have I missed something? Can someone tell me right way to do it?

Shouldn't Read post  take us to the indivine page with button of Promote the Post similar to more in popular Indivine posts but it takes directly to the blogger post

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Right now ther is no feature as such. If you are really interested in voting for the posts you have read, you need to search all over on IndiVine and if you are lucky, you might get it.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

If you have a bit of patience, you can use Google for it. Here is an example

If I want to search for your post  Useful Financial links of week of 17 Oct'' I need to type the following on Google

site:indiblogger.in Useful Financial links of week of 17 Oct

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@bemoneyware fair question. Tagging admins so that they can think of adding this feature!
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Police active on Diwali:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ DS Smile May be they are trying to penalise those lightning fire crackers ( virtual

fire crackers) after midnight 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

The "Latest Posts" section is not connected to IndiVine, it's taken directly from the blog's RSS feed...

LockSign in to reply to this thread