Are you utilizing social networks effectively to drive traffic to your site?

Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Are you utilizing social networks effectively to drive traffic to your site? If yes, how?

If not, why not? lol

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

No Smile

I don't know how to use them. Smile

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

twitterfeed.com

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Why did you provide me with that link? That was an auto posting tool.

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

well there is a difference between autoposting and using autoupdates with twitterfeed.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That's OK. Do you mean to say that using autoupdates is an effective way of using social networks?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Wouldn't it be better if we post updates manually using the same creativity that was used to craft our blog posts?

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

if you have the time to do that manually go ahead, but same thing can happen almost instantly as you post

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What you say is also true. Whenever we have time, it is better to update manually and at other times we may turn those auto updating feature on.

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I'm using social networks, but they have been quite unhelpful. Truthfully though, just posting my links is pointless. I guess things could get better if I created a page and had some activity there besides posting links to latest posts.

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

i am getting quite an amount of traffic from twitter, facebook and myspace, not to forget G+

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Social network does not promote much according to my experience, very rarely people tend to even acknowledge with a like on FB or reply in twitter.Smile

Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

would rather worry about people comming and reading than blindly clicking the Like button. a decent tracker serves good for that to know. some of my posts have been retweeted without me knowing about it, at times it just goes viral.

Kiran Kumar
Kiran Kumar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Please confirm me whether post content via twiter feed  daily is valid by twitter and facebook as per guidlines

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

If I understood your question correctly then the answer is that EVERYTHING is valid on twitter and FB.

LockSign in to reply to this thread