Blogging Moments

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  1. What's the best thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Laughing
  2. What's the worst thing that's happened to you coz of your blog? Cry
  3. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Undecided
  4. How many of your blog friends have you met? Cool
  5. An unforgettable experience that's happend due to your blogging. Yell

Share on one or two or all five. Up to you SmileInnocent

Indian by birth, blogger by choice, blogger by passion -  Laughing we all would have had a lot such moments. What were yours? Share with us here! (Initiated by Poosri, taken 4 steps further by moi. Innocent)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: so newbie forum addicts can also respond :)
1-20
21-22
Replies 1 to 20 of 22 Descending
Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

You can, ask my family, Deepak, Geeta, Arti, Sancheeta, Simran......I haven't met anybody personally. But....our bond is beyond words....:). 

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

A few words ho sakta hai Mohinee. Thoda to share kar lo na. Please... Smile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hmm kahan se shuru karu.......yeh dastan tab kee hai,......jab kuch pagal indi chat pe din bhar baaten karte the (pagal wali baat +ve sense me)...fir blogging kam aur baaten jyada fir...baaten kam aur ladai jyada......fir ladai kam aur pyar jyada.....fir pyar kam aur blggoing jyada bas isise sab blogger by passion ban gaye.......fir blogging kam aur pyar jyada.......:)

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

I haven't met any blogger personally yet. not even Deepak.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Thats so nice Mohinee! Smile Hope some day to be part of that extended family of yours! Can feel the love!

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Haven't you gone for an Indimeet yet? Surprised

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

It's not necessary to say  we call this as Indifamily. we are all like a family....

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

No not yet, I missed the Mumbai meets....I could meet, ani, hemal and all the friends there...that may be the saddest moment in blogging for me

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Ah, don't be sad Mohinee Frown meets will come. Renie and Vineet and team are all ears I am sure! Jald hi ek aur hoga. Then you can meet a lot of your Indifamily! Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What an extended family! Smile 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Meets keep coming and going but the friendship in the hearts stays on for ever.... And making someone friends even though haven't met them personally is something special. 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
What a reply Mohini... And thats true Ranjith, friends remain in the hearts...

Hmmm..nice thread Tongue out

1) I cannot pin point on one thing and say that it has been the best thing to have happened. I still am waiting for the best thing to happen. But, IndiBlogger has been one of the best things to have happened for me personally. It has been a great stress buster for me. Smile

2) The worst thing that has happened to me because of my blog was when I had to change my "About me" section on my blog since my dad felt it would make the prospective grooms run away from me Tongue out Seriously, is something like "I am an angel with two devil horns on my head" that bad??

3) The weirdest thing that has happened to me was getting a marriage proposal through a matrimonial site from one of my followers Wink

4) I have met only 4-6 people from my blog friends, that too only because I knew them before they started to read my blog Tongue out I don't know if that counts.

5) None as of today. I must be quite boring you see. Surprised

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Wow! That must've been weird, PS! Did you accept the proposal? Wink When's the big day?

Indiblogger is one of the best that's happened to me too! A fun happening place where I've made lots of friends! Smile

No, that don't count Wink Innocent

PS, Weird thing, is really most weird. I hope it's not after he saw your shine is back pic. On your dove post. Hehehehe, There is nothing to laugh on this.I can understand the plight of poor fellow.
Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Leo: I didn't accept the proposal Tongue out

@ PL: Nope, I got the proposal much before the Dove post. It is weird, more so, because I wasn't expecting something like that to happen Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Quite a life you have lived since starting a blog :P
Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

@ DS: Yes my life has been quite happening if I can say so Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What a wedding proposal! You should have accepted it. He would be following you all the time. Tongue out

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Ranjith : There is no guarantee of that. Tongue out He might have stopped following if at all I had accepted the proposal.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

LOL your dad does not know that guys today think differentlyTongue out

That would have made more sense to any sensible guy, believe me.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  1. The best thing that's happened to me is of course rebirth of my poetry. I'd not written a rhyme or verse for 3 years when out of the blue, my friend got me into this world! I did take 2 years to get settled in, but haven't looked back since Laughing
  2. Worst thing to happen is losing some time for other things. Though I blame my time management during those times, and not my blog itself in any wyas! Wink
  3. Weirdest thing was to have a follower read my entire blog in a day once! I had around 500 posts at the least when it happened. It felt so coz I didnt think I was that good Innocent
  4. I've met many, courtesy of Indiblogger and Writers Lounge group blog! Smile I've met more than a dozen, and continue to meet a few regularly too!
  5. Unforgettable experience to date was the first time I met a blog-pal! My family was anti-blogging those days, so it was kind of exciting to trick them into thinking I was meeting my college friends and go meet. I ended up meeting another pal too, quite unexpectedly! Best day for me. Smile
Leo, you are very right, expressing innerfeelings is the boon attribute of blog.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yes of course PL, and express I do Smile well, mostly of course, since I write fictions too.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Have you attended Indimeets Leo?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What a reader! Or was itr a robot? Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
LOL@ Ranjith
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@DS, Yes I have. 3 to date. Had fun at each :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@Ranjith, no no. twas a real blogger itself. left me proper comments for most of them too. :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Lucky you!!
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@DS: not sure of that actually :P

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
That LUCKY was with respect to you attending 3 meets.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Then yes, that was quite lucky ;) waiting for the 4th meet.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Had an unforgettable moment yesterday.. I met my poetic sister! Finally. After 3 years of friendship online! Laughing We had a fun afternoon.

great news, dude,

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yeah :)

I will be penning my points, but first point I wish to state is there is only one entity, for whom I write this cheers, "Cheers to you and cheers to me, the best of friends we'll always be. But just in case we disagree, to Hell with me and cheers to you". This is da compliment for ma darling wife. Rest of da world : "Cheers to you and cheers to me, the best of friends we'll always be. But just in case we disagree, to Hell with you and cheers to me"
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Laughing I'll try not to disagree with thee then, Pramod!

Thanks, Leo , honored
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha P:) Thats so sweet of you, make your wife read this!! You both will never disagree then :)

who said I ever disagree, always natamastak rahete hain g, happy married life kaa only mantra, I knew it, now you too know it

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha:) yes, now I know it too P:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

How lucky your wife is! Smile

Ranjith, everybody's wife is lucky, only some get to know of it later.
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

What's the best thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Laughing

• I would like to believe it is around the corner when I win one of those I Pads (I know, I live in my dream world Tongue out)

What's the worst thing that's happened to you coz of your blog? Cry

• My reading has suffered, I love reading Yell

What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Undecided

• Nothing wierd has happened untill now, not that I think Innocent

How many of your blog friends have you met? Cool

• Unfortunately none, I would love to meet them. I even started a thread for a indimeet at Ahmedabad -Indimeet at Ahmedabad?

An unforgettable experience that's happend due to your blogging. Yell

• Again, its yet to come....

Sorry for the boring answers Leo, but they were all true Cool

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • If you win, you can give me. You don't need it anyways :P You're too busy with cricket ;)
  • Reading? Novels or books, DS?  :D
  • Oh sure, no issues. Update here once you feel a weird experience. ;) 
  • I don't think I'd make it to Ahmedabad for the meet any time soon, but let's see. Time will tell. I think we'll meet soon. Maybe you can come to Bangalore for a cricket match :D
  • Again, no issues. Update once you feel an experience was unforgettable :D

Weren't much boring, even I love reading and winning iPads Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Warning formatting will be bad since I am writing from mobile. 1. See, I need an ipad, so I can chat and reply in the forum comfortably :P 2. Novels, Cricinfo. I love novels Leo, especially thrillers:) 3. Ok 4. Hope you make a trip to Ahmedabad, is it in the pipeline? My upcoming plans dont include visiting Bangalore :( 5. Ok We have something in common atleast, winning ipads and reading:):)
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Dude, we have cricket and blogging in common too you know Innocent I love watching cricket, though I don't always like how India plays or even how the team is selected. And blogging, well u know how measly I am in writing posts Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Glad to know that you are a cricket fan too Leo:) No one in India is happy about our team selections, how can one billion people be unanimous in selecting just 11 people??
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Everyone is trying to grab the i pads from the winners. Smile

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Umm.. should we debate the selections of the Blues somewhere else? Any nice cricket thread, DS? Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I will start one tomorrow, why worry:) Am logging of now. I had started one thread on our World Cup final match, someone deleted it. I dont know who and for what reason, it had all congratulatory messages and winning messages from indibloggers after we had won :( :(
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Case 347 registered against the IndiPolice for unlawfully deleting a thread Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Leo, the thread has been activated after my and Hemal's request to Renie. Go through it, its very interesting - www.indiblogger.in/m/forum/topic.php?id=8165
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I fear that I might not have an answer for every question asked by you. I understand the torture experienced by IB's when I have posted discussion with a number of questions just like you.

My blogging journey is itself memorable in every way. every thing that I write has a meaning and an event in my life which none but myself knows. Smile

Getting to know that there exists something called IndiBlogger has also helped me in many ways. The first consolation prize I received in hp contest also made me very happy.

I feel very uncomfortable when people in the real world start talking to em about my blog, even though there are only a handful of people who know about my blog. 

Ranjith, I wish to announce here that I received your prize of book, at my son's address in delhi. I will be getting it by 5 th dec. Thanks dude, this is my first blogging prize that I have received. Your posts, with concept of exclusive video creation rocks. I have to gain that insight.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@Ranjith, not necessary to answer all :) which is applicable is quite fine. My journey is quite memorable too, but I did have some moments to cherish most :)

Most of my real world know of my virtual world and have read it too, some more than others; some understanding, some not. 

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago
  1. What's the best thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Laughing I met some new people who share in the same struggles and situations that I do.
  2. What's the worst thing that's happened to you coz of your blog? Cry One of those people turned out to be a psycho-moron.
  3. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Undecided Nothing that I can think of yet.
  4. How many of your blog friends have you met? Cool
  5. An unforgettable experience that's happend due to your blogging. Yell Well I got interviewed by a magazine and I also now have a serious job offer from someone who manages some aspects for a very prominent political party. Now they just have to get elected.
Kristy Ji, now this psycho moron, you can get this word patented I think, unique expression of quality resides in it.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Its nice to meet new people who are similar to our mindset...

That'd have been a pain in the you-kno-where :P Hope no aftereffects were left.

That's OK. might come later I suppose!

4 is good number :)

WOW! Good luck with the campaign :)

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

1. Best thing :  333 Readers and 541 network friends on Indiblogger and to meet some of them personally in Indiblogger meet at Bangalore was an absolute pleasure.  My blog features on google search too is another achievement.  To be rewarded by Okaytatabyebye, Blogjunta and National Knowledge commission has been highlight of my blogging.

2. Worst thing :  Sledging on the forum.  Spamming on my blogs, and the worst fear is that hacking threat on my blogs, once google sent me an alert of trolling somehow they got rid of it.  Even now they want me to upgrade a channel created for civil defence i might have to let it go.

3. Weiderst experience :  Discovering that a duplicate is more famous than original, there is similar sounding blog name indiabackpacker, with a twist in the spelling even though contents are varied, but on travel.

4. Meet :  Well it is on going, got to meet lot in Indiblogger meets at least 20 

Unforgettable experience i will pen later

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

1. WHOA! That's some network you have Umeshji... Wonderful achievements too. Congratulations.

2. Sledging is always a down-side to any forum I suppose... That fear is something I have too :(

3. Hmm.. yes, that is weird.. 

4. Yes I know! :) I've met you twice if not thrice! :D

5. Sure :) Thread's always open for returns :D

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I remember Umesh, you too got entangled in the pc episode... That is one forgettable experience for sure...
Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

@Pramod - I call them as I see them lol. She did get me some really high views and a lot of good attention though.

@Leo - no ill effects. I didn't like her much to begin with - she was one of the 4 I met lol. Now I know we shall never be friends....I'm not too upset. As for the campaign, I'm not into politicas at all but I will sure encourage my hubby to vote for them so I can get the job lol.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hehehe :D Yeah... a vote or few might help seal the deal, Kristy :)

Antara
Antara
from Kharagpur
12 years ago

And at long last I've joined Indiblogger! :D So excited!

Now for the questions (I might be very boring here...)

1. Best thing that happened...well I started blogging when I was about 14 years of age and hence I blogged about random, stupid stuff (ok ok...I still do that a lot). But then I stopped blogging for a year or more. I don't know what made me start blogging again, but what I do know is that it has made me love words even more (if that is even possible). And also connected me to SO many kinds of people. So that's the best thing.

2. Worst thing -  I honestly don't know. I am not that popular to have experience sledging ;) No seriously, I am glad I didn't. And I can't think of the 'worst thing'. Which is a good thing I guess.

3. The fact that my mom reads my blog sometimes makes me feel weird. Don't ask me why...I have nooo idea.

4. There are quite a few I've known in real life...but I guess that doesn't count :P

5. Okay, so this may not be unforgettable really. But this is what popped in my mind. A few days ago, two aunties in my campus (which by the way is HUGE...the campus I mean, not the aunties) came up to me and said "We've heard about your writing from so-and-so who reads your blog". I (like the awkward idiot I am) replied, "Really...how?" :| This might have actually fit into the weird part :P But it felt good (once you remove the feeling-awkward part).

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Welcome to Indiblogger Antara:) Wow! Blogging since 14 years of age, thats cool... Enjoy your time here:)
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I can relate to that weird feeling, Antara :P maybe coz I write about family too and I dont want her to read perhaps..

Welcome to Indi. :)

Antara Ji , frank thoughts there.
Antara
from Kharagpur
12 years ago

@DS - trust me, the posts of those days were not worth being blogged about. In fact I have deleted most of my first year posts. Hence, I do not even remember my blog's birthday :P

@Leo - exactly. Thankfully she doesn't talk about it. I don't think I would be AT ALL comfortable. And thanks, good to see you here too :D

@Pramod ji - Thank you :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@Antara, I felt somewhat odd when I found my parents perusing my blog through FB when my dad was in friends list. He left though, not that FB savvy :P

Freelancer
Freelancer
from Chennai
12 years ago

Have really no words. Until 4 years ago, i had no idea what was blogging all about. And then i found a blog where Leo, you were a part of. And from then it has been a rollercoaster journey of highs and lows. Yes, i have blogged religiously, Yes, i have ignored my blogs as well. But something draws me back. The fun i had at "The Writers Lounge", the friends i made (including you Leo :D), the wonderful artists of poetry i met, the get-togethers, everything is worth it. Though i am an Admin of that blog (now you know why its decaying :P) and i own 3 more blogs, i know one thing for sure...i won't give up. I learnt poetry from LEO and Prats. And Leo is one helluva writer. But romance and humor was always my forte, though i tend to experiment and with those people around, i got the backing i always needed.

I have never been to a Indiblogger meet. Though i have planned a lot of times. *sigh* maybe next time in Bangalore, i will be there

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

FLzy, yes I know. you were expected at the ISCKON meet right? even some other expecteds were missed that time.

Thanks for the mentions and I learn some wonderful forms from you too :) The rollercoaster is always quite fun eh? ;) I wish we could get back TWL to its old glory too, but the interest seems to be very much lacking there :( from me also I mean.

Nice thread @Leo.

1. What's the best thing that's happened to you because of your blog?  = I've learned such a lot about myself. Thinking about posts has given me the impetus to contemplate about my own life. It has also helped me improve my skills of writing and have learned a lot from other bloggers too. Aaaand, i won a brand new hp Printer. Cool One last thing, is that people often mail me in appreciation of how i write. That always makes my day!
  2. What's the worst thing that's happened to you because of your blog?  = There was a contest being held (not indiblogger, somewhere else) and while i was surfing one of the entries i found out that the blogger hadn't written a single line in the post and the entire thing was copied and pasted from 5 different websites. I left him a polite comment asking him to attach credits for the sources at the end of the post. 1. He deleted my comment. 2. He sent me a mail in which he made quite a lot of rude allegations about me and how i should be and how i should not be blah blah blah. I felt humiliated. 3. He added a line to his post "Few things from Google search" or something like that. 4. He went on to win the contest.
  3. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you because of your blog?  = 1 particular blogger has followed, and un-followed me twice. I have no idea why.
  4. How many of your blog friends have you met?  = None yet. But i do hope to meet them all one day.
  5. An unforgettable experience that's happened due to your blogging. = I won a brand new laser-jet printer. omg! I'll never forget it. And will keep dreaming about more such unforgettable experiences.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
I might have won a Laserjet too, if the criteria for judgment hadn't included how I speak in front of a crowd with a mic in hand :-P I stuttered a lot and some1 with more calmer voice won out in the end :)

didn't get you Leo.

I won the printer in the hp take flight with color contest.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

There were some goodies up for grabs in the Bangalore Indimeet, but it was the best speaker on the 10 sec of fame segment who had won. I didnt speak that well Tongue out

oh.. i hope i can attend an indimeet someday.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yes, I'm waiting for another one at Bangalore :) personal reasons curtail option of traveling to another city for a meet at the moment.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hope you win many more prizes here Xeno:)
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

1.What's the best thing that's happened to you coz of your blog? 

It has added an additional dimension to my personality. The last 3-4 friends when introducing me to their wife/fiancee mention my blog while introducing me. Nice to see I have something else to be introduced by other than acads and job.

2.What's the worst thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?

Waiting for the elusive comments on my blog posts. It gets irritiating checking every 15-20 minutes and finding no comments.  It was more in the initial days. Now I am trying to get over it and not think about comments. I even considered disabling comments on my blog to overcome my obession with comments.

3.What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?

A year after my marriage, my wife told me that she had read my blog before our first meeting and the blog was one of the things that tilted her decision in my favor.

4.How many of your blog friends have you met?

None. Most of my blog friendships have been confined to blog level and never moved on to a personal level though I have added a few on my facebook. I am a bit allergic to crowds and am always short of time. So could not motivate myself to attend the Samsung  ndiblogger meet though I had regustered for the same.

5.An unforgettable experience that's happend due to your blogging.

The very act of writing itself is an unforgettable experience.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

TF, do come next time, we can stand away from the crowd and converse if needed :) Indimeets are quite fun.

Power of your words, that itself is shown by ur marriage then :)

Must comment more.. I forget it at times.. caught up in work n what not.. quite a few of my friends intro me as a blogger too :) 

Purushu Arie
Purushu Arie
from Chennai
12 years ago
  1. What's the best thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Laughing

I wrote the official fashion show reviews for FDCI at wills lifestyle India Fashion Week! what else can a fashion blogger/student ask being in India?

1. What's the worst thing that's happened to you coz of your blog? Cry

Don't spend enough time on College assignments and vice versa!

1. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to you coz of your blog?  Undecided

Weirdest thing? Ummm.... My name coming in Hindustan Times City, Delhi edition for trashing Shantanu GOenka's designs during India Fashion Week. What if I end up working with him some time in future?

1. How many of your blog friends have you met? Cool

Didn't meet friends really, but met people about whom I blog! Interview with Anushka Sharma, Saif, Wendell, etc are some of the best moment. Vinod Nair of HT City is probably the best person I had met through blogging.

1. An unforgettable experience that's happend due to your blogging. Yell

Earning my first big pay cheque!

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Oh. I didnt spend much time on college books n tuitions during those days either. ;) dont think it affected my grades that much though.

Some wonderful unforgettable experiences you've had I guess :) Good..

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

1. best thing- everything abt blogging seems best to me!!Smile  to be specific... ummm... the thing i love best is the way i get to connect with so MANY people... and can relate to them. i feel as if i really belong in this world because honestly, people around me are not very enthusiastic about abt my writing so blogging becomes all the more comforting to me. :) 

2. worst thing- i dunno... maybe its the fact that blogging is very addicting?? 

3. weirdest thing- suddenly finding out that almost ALL my cousins read my blog(those wretches never comment though) it was so damn EMBARASSING!!! you know, once i wrote a post abt my cousins lil son(i am incidentally his mausi Smile) and just before that was a very whiny and depressing one... i mean SERIUOSLY whiny and depressing one.

so this cousin of mine(i like... ADORE him??? i AWE of him?? whichever...) told his sister to read my post where i wrote abt her son... she told me one day that my blog is really good and the post about her lil son was so endearing. 

i think you could have fried and egg on my face right then...Tongue out

4. oh only ONE friend i know blogs :) but i would love to meet others :)

5. unforgettable experience- cant think of any... maybe rediscovering myself through my words...

cool thread Leo... thanks :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha :) Nice answers NS... It must have been awkward to face your cousin at that moment...
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I dont know.. people around me too feel unenthusiastic about writing itself :P sad. I wonder if addictive blogging is bad, I really have no idea :P oh.. so who read but not comment on ur blogs are wretches huh? :P interesting.. that'd make me one too I suppose.  I dont mind an omelette though.. ;) be careful when and if u meet others. :D and hope u find lots of unforgettable experiences in good ways through blogging.

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

addiction turned into love Leo Smile so no problems now :) and errr... of course you are not a wretch!!! you are my dream-poet :) and i hope that your hopes come true for me :P

but the only thing i hope for is attending a LP concert live. God leo, you shouldnt have told me about this yesterday, my mom is already tired of me chanting "Lp is coming to India all day long!!" :P :P

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Why are you chanting "LP is coming to India all day long?" :P They're not. They "might" come, and even if they do, it'll be once for a few hours.. they cant keep coming all day long na? :-o

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! it was a TYPO leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i meant i am CHANTING "LP is coming to India" all day long. i put the inverted commas at the wrong place. Laughing

and if there was only a PROBABILITY if them coming and not a SURE EVENt, then WHY DID YOU TELL ME???????/ and plummet my hopes???Cry

Antara
Antara
from Kharagpur
12 years ago

=)) Kya discussion chal raha hain! :P

1-20
21-22
LockSign in to reply to this thread