Support for The MasterChef India 2 Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest, hope you all like this one - this is where Indians show everyone else what food really means! Smile

1-20
21-34
Replies 1 to 20 of 34 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
So now we have a thunderstorm of contests... Well done IndiTeam
Yes Hemal, team rocks
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Its raining contests!! Let me write for the previous ones first!!!
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Umbrella please... Smile

DS, ace them dude, just ace them
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Will try P:) You too ace some, atleast :P
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Lol@ Ranjith:)
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thats great, So Who All are Participating??
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I am in, always and for any contest.... Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Say WE!! :P
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Ok WE Smile

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

but DS, "we" doesnt suit. "we am in" galat hai na :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Leo: The english teacher on Indi Smile

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Oh no. I thought no one's made a thread for this yet and did one now! Frown This isn't visible on the forum.. Hmm, please if needed, delete my thread.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Scratch that last line - it "wasn't" visible on the forum. Frown

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Actually that thread is ok, Leo:) Both are different topics, as I see it:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Even I hoped that no one would be making a thread and though of making it myselfSmile. But Renie and Leo have already done it. Renie is too fast these days and is making the threads himself. But unfortunately... the threads made by members other than Renie are becoming more popular... Tongue out

Leo , you aced in rank thread. I was just gonna revive my dead rank thread, I saw yours shining on the forum like the rising sun , like a pearl upon the ocean. I tracked back. Thoda Santosh karo dude. I too missed on masterchef thread. Contest came too fast.rock on. Opportunities will come.
Leo abhi to dream out some great dishes out of your poetic mind. Waiting for them.
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I believe Renie is creating threads for the contests so that we all dont create multiple threads on the same contest as we have already seen happening.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
Good idea, but I wonder why wasn't it visible till I typed the first of my two comments on this thread? If I had seen it, I wouldn't have created mine na.
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Chalta hai, Leo! Chill:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think Renie is craeting the threads himself so that he might not have to edit the contest page again and again to add the following

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ P Dead rank thread? I wonder what it was about...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Leo IB is always late in certain things.... Smile

May be you have opened the forum home page in one tab. Opened thraeds in new tabs and hadn't refreshed the forum home page until you have created your own thraed for the contest.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Leo Not just your thraeds, your profile iamge is also shining.. Smile how did you create it?

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@Ranjith, its my post signature.. but on black bg with orange font. I created same way as I usually do.. with Photoshop :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I used to love Photoshop before I started learning it but once I started learning it, it is the thing that I hate the most... 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Cry I have my end term exams approaching.....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The last date is 10th. My exams would be over by then.... Hope no other contest finds it way in these remaining three to four weeks Smile

Ranjith, thoda time nikaalne se ho jaayega. Waiting for your dream dish
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the best for your exams Ranjith, from when to when are they?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ DS Thank you. Smile They begin somewhere towards the end of this month and end on the 1st or 2nd of December.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Pramod Did I spend less than 7 hours on any contest entry? Smile

WARNING Keep waiting, read once it is on but don't try it..... Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the best Ranjith for the exams and also for contest, your first priority should be exams!!
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

thank you DS. Yes, my first priority will definitely be exams. We have a week of holidays before the exams- enough time to study... and I have alraedy prepared to a certain extent. Preparation would not be a big problem. But still, somehow, something happens in the exam. Preparation and results don't seem to tally with each other at all... Frown

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
You have already prepared?? Thats good... And you are right about the efforts and results not being proportional!!!
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Is that first prize a book?

I wish that every contest had 50-100 prizes, no matter how small they are... Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What if the contest receives less than 51 entries ? Tongue out

This one gonna receive record entries dude. Gonna beat dove records. Because it is related to stomach. My stomach has already started planning, to read the dream dishes and try them out. It has several of it's own exp. Too to narrate. I will be giving atleast 10 posts on it. Or did I say a little less.
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha i think Pramod gave u the perfect answer...
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

hmm... I don't have foodlog or nor personal one, where to publish this kinda article! Will take few days to think & ask my friends to help me out on this.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Ranjith Yes the first prize is a book and the entries will not be less than 50... All those who participated in the Indimeet will write for sure...
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yes P, 10 is too less!!! There are so many food experiences to share...
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Pramod Beat Dove's records! So Master Chef contest page is going to turn into Pramod's personal IndiVine page Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Avi Publish it in any one of your four wonderful blogs. Look at me. I take part in every contest and publish all of them on my own blog though they are in no way related to the content on my blog except two of them...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Avi Hope that you don't create a new food blog Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ DS Think so.... I did forget that an IndiMeet has been conducted by the same name earlier. A wonderful strategy... 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yup Masterchef also sponsered the Indimeet, so there will be people who attended that meet who will participate. Also there will be scores of food bloggers and food lovers!!! Surely there will be huge entries.
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

@Ran - Well dude! Actually I keep telling my girl to initiate a concept of foodlog, she's an awesome cook Smile but to her writing is the last possible thing on earth Cry I already have my own .com (self branded) domain, soon I will launch it & include it in IndiBlogger & will treat it as a personal blog, use it for such future contests. Howz that? Laughing

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thats a very good idea Avi:) All the best for this one:)
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

rocking contest, yet again. Food.

Best of luck varun, let's see some rocking dish cropping up
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the best Varun:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Yes, fooooood 

All the best Varun

I don't know , what is requirement, if tasting the food is on , then I will surely get something. If cooking is involved then god and my beloved wife can help.
Wow, it's tasting only, and after I finish washing with surf, I will surely dream up the unique dishes I used to savor in gold utensils maneka and rumbha on their toes, when I used to stay in heaven
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hahaa Pramod!
I forgot to mention Urvashi, & she might be fuming at me' gosh , what have I done.
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Osh! How come u missed Urvashi! She is the lead no? :P
Hemal, due to this sirfira stomach, khud bhi marega & mujhe bhi marwaayega. Dishes nu vekkh ke, full concentration stomach,, mere mind nu aapan pass kheench lavishu Fir Urvashi vagirah kou yaad nathi raavushu.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The contest will be judged on creativity and originality of the dishes, as well as the experience.

There is nothing mentioned about taste and no interactivity too.. Smile Thank God, if that was the case, I would have experienced a difficult time answering questions as to why I need to give their wives the ideas to prepare the most horrible dishes.. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Where did thilothama go ?????

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Pramod, I wish that your dish does not smell of surf... Smile

Ranjith, that's why I finished the surf take, it's the turn of stomach to dream out things. But yesterday night was bad, went down the drain. All it dreamt of, was some neat quality of vodka, saying it was the soma rasa, Indra and all, savored. This was a restricted zone so I will try to dream tonifht
Tilotthamma is on land with me' Ranjith , she had to take birth to marry me'. Dude. You are luring me' do divulge the heavenly secrets now.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Smile

cooltwins
cooltwins
from chennai
12 years ago

submitted!!! :) :)

my first entry into indiblogger contests! :D

great ,cool, best wishes, dude,

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best cooltwins Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

And hope that you participate in mnay more cming contests..

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Best of Luck cooltwins:)
cooltwins
from chennai
12 years ago

thanks guys :)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

How about preparing an IndiBurger? Smile

While going through the instructions, I was in a hurry and read Idli Burger as indi Burger.....

Anyone thinking of preparing it ?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Not thought of it though sounds interesting!
Nice idea, dude
Surendra
Surendra
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Ranjit lets prepare an Andhra Burger....lateron we wil try indiburger :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Oh A co blogger from Hyderabad. Smile

But now I am in Roorkee. Will I have to prepare an Uttrakhand Burger? Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

By the way, North Indian food tastes horrible to my taste buds. Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope that Pramod, Hemal and others don't pounce on me Smile

Somu Singh
Somu Singh
from Pune
12 years ago

I am little dissapointed on the prizes (Yeah I'm little greedy), I was expecting something better :)

Rahul, it's a treat for the stomach only. Best wishes.
Mukta Varma
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I agree Rahul! They could certainly have some better prizes

Pradeep
Pradeep
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Rocking Contest! Want to be the participant!!!

Pradeep , by all means, best wishes.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You can, for sure Wink

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Go ahead:)
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder how to start.....

And what to cook...

And what to write.....

And what to submit..... 

And 

And

And....

Which address to give for receiving the gift. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Think all this in the extra 2 hours...

Start with the stomach,

anything your stomach says

submit the results, with the beginning till d end,

and, wait

and wait

and wait..............,

Give my address to recieve the gift. 

Pooja Desai
from Indore
12 years ago
Yes it was an error. Don know whos. And ya had to put the clothes for washing to earn myself 2hours and locate the kitchen. Any tips?
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Haha:-) Pooja so have you participated in the Surf contest?
Pooja Desai
from Indore
12 years ago

DS, not yet, still washing clothes, as it is there are so many good posts theres not scope for me. (real reason, I cant decide what I shall do with 2 extra hours yet. )

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Come on Pooja! Participate, leave the rest to judges... Just give your best:) All the Best:)
Pooja Desai
from Indore
12 years ago

DS, I dont worry at all about winning, you'd know this if you were reading my blog ;)! But I enjoy writing for competitions as they make me think on one topic/subject and then I write my perspective, later when I read all the other's I realize how differently we all think, how many perspectives are out there, none right nor wrong. And winning just one of those ipads, will keep me motivated for a long time~  till I dont win a 2nd one! 

Conditions Apply
Conditions Apply
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Nice contest for the budding chefs !! The show is also very cool..!! My wife has learnt some new dishes and is trying to experiment the same on me.

best wishes dude, 

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
All the Best, no conditions apply:):)
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I am in. I am going to call up my Ugandan friend and ask him the details of the fried grasshopper salad he was mentioning during our inter cultural cooking sessions. I am sure that will be an unique dish that will win me this contest.  Also I am sure lot of people will be eagerly smaking their lips and waiting to try it out when master chefs come out with the recipe.

best wishes dude, 

Indrani Ghose
Indrani Ghose
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Is the contest closed?

It is not accepting my entry... indicating eror...

Contest is open, any problem mail at indi@indiblogger.in
Indrani Ghose
Indrani Ghose
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I just send them a mail at the mail id given.

Thanks Pramod.

Indrani Ghose
Indrani Ghose
from Bangalore
12 years ago

What does  "Error code: Pelendur" mean?

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Check the FAQs for a list of IndiVine error codes! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ Renie Can't the error codes be simpler? Searching on Google, IndiBlogger's FAQ page showed up as the first result.....

Indrani Ghose
Indrani Ghose
from Bangalore
12 years ago

My entry is through!

Thanks so much!! :)

best wishes,

1-20
21-34
LockSign in to reply to this thread