Rajat Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rajatsharma-myblog.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

I am ready for brickbats and low blows. Pls review my blog ;)

Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey everybody,

My blog is titled "Thats How Life Is", for the simple reason that i blog about things that i see, well sometimes i can hallucinate as well, but thats not that important Laughing..

Pls Go through my blog, Iv written a short story (We Better Not Know), Little Poetry (Chameleons) and mostly crap about life, and most recently about "RelationshiTs"  ;)

Lastly,

Your comments are most inspiring, however demeaning they may be. I believe if u took out the time for reading my blog and commenting on it, you must have a lot of free time Innocent  , so i ought to give you better to read!!

Rajat

Replies 1 to 4 of 4

Rajat, great impressive, gripping write ups. minor errors should be checked for simple spelling errors, just a suggestion. like sigle, n is missing, "ill" apostrophe " i'll "should be put. though one understands the meaning and all.

the niche and style are just wondrous. keep it up

Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Pramod Lohia: Smile Smile , your comment made my day :).. thank you so much !!

Yes, i would definitely try and reduce the grammatical errors next post onwards, and ill edit the existi ng ones soon. It just happens that due to excitement of uploading the post, i skip the editing phase  Laughing

-Rajat

It happens with me' too many a times. Not a big issue. Just pointed, as you said you wanted brick bats.
Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma
from Delhi/Mumbai
12 years ago

Hehe, sure :)  and thank you!! Smile