Tech Forum - Developing Ideas

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Hey Guys! 

I'm thinking to start a Tech related forum (possibly Indian Gadgets reviews & other stuffs) any ideas you all want to share?

As we all know in the initial days Forum requires a good amount of time & money, so all you geeks - I'm inviting you all to share your thoughts & joining hands to develop the idea more clearly. As almost all famous web forums are run by more than one mods, so is anyone has any interest?

Income will be through your own AdSense account or other Advertisements. 

Possible topics -

Android Gadgets, Apple gadgets reviews, Other Software reviews, Latest Releases & upcoming event (news section), cheat sheet section, Online money making etc. More ideas are welcome. 

If interested, reply here. 

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Ram A Singh
Ram A Singh
from Silvassa
12 years ago

Very good idea but before starting a virtual forum we need to engage a group of technologically well qualified people without them it is not possible to run a forum. so it need time and fund investment. I seen there are many of forum not only technical but not technical forum where visitors are crying for help but no reponse from Admin , why because there are not right qualify pple to reply the quiries. but once your forum get success then no end. It iwll better you take help from technical college students by giving some honorium or other incentives.

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I know, that's why I asked here first.

LockSign in to reply to this thread