Suggest what should I giveaway for a little fashion show contest I'm hosting for

Anu
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

Hi,

I am hosting a fun giveaway contest for Christmas soon. I'd love for you ( ladies only I'd guess, gents r welcome too :) ) to participate, since its sort of a little fashion show. 

All you need to do is send in a nice dress-up or make-up pic of yours and then we'll take votes and select the winner, 'Christmas Celebrity of the day', I am calling her :) Will post the deatils later. Presently I am stuck on what to giveaway as a prize.

For now, can you vote which one of these prizes you think is nice enough to giveaway.

* since I can't post the direct link, plz visit my blog and you'll see its the first post on the homepage. I have shorlisted a few things, just don't know what exactly to choose.

Thanks all!

UPDATE the contest is live now till 25 Dec. Chk the blog to enter.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: added the update
Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
I will surely participate, because, Animesh knows I am itching for contests. Suggestions, well you can get nice pearl pendants on silver, in Jaipur costing 1 or 2 singapre $, and lavishly gift all your loyal subscribers.
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thats a nice idea P. Both of themCool. All of your loyal female readers are surely gonna vote for you.

And idea of pearl is awesome. Anu, you can think over it.

Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

nice idea indeed as consolation prizes to everybody :) But who's gonna arrange the shipping ? !!

Shipping would cost more than da item price lol, if anyone is going from India to Singapore, it can be sent with them.
Or you can get them shipped to Indian bloggers in India itself., that would be cheap. International ones you have to think about.
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

probably thats what I'd do, keep it flexible depending upon from where the winner imerges

Anu
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

Its interesting that the guys are the first ones to reply. If you guys are serious about taking a part I'd keep separate prizes for girls and guys. Lets see how it goes.

i am serious, I will be certainly participating,  

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I am in given what you said aboveTongue out

Anu
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

Will post more details tomorrow on the blog. But just to give you an idea, all you need to do is have a nice fashionable picture of urself taken that you'd wear for a Christmas party kind of event and send to me. I'll post all the entries and we all will vote for participants. Majority wins and receives the prize. among others, whoever is a blogger gets a link back. But still do chk back tomorrow.

Pooja
from Nagpur
12 years ago

Yay! I love dressing up!

Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

yes so we all can be celebrities for a day :) I hope everyone enjoys it.

alka narula
from delhi
12 years ago

Hi Anu , quite a bright idea ,lemme knw wr to mail the pics,i am in, wr as give away is concerned i would suggest sumthing in Swaroski ....a pandent or a curio ,wch one would keep as prize gift !!

Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

Swaroski :0) ? Gonna have to keep it for some other grand giveaway. Right now I am just happy if the blog pays for itself.

The available options are at my blog, very latest post on homepage. Can u go chk it? Also chk the blog tomorrow for more details abt submitting the entry.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hmm, time to get a stylist and a fashion photographerWink

Anu
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

The contest is live now participate if wish to.

Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

hello knock knock....nobody wants to show off n win for it?

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Taiyareeyaan chal rahee hain:)

Anu
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

oooh should I spread out the red carpet Tongue out

Anu
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

posted the first entry http://beautysecrets-reviewed.com/2011/12/mens-fashion-ootd-for-fashion-contest-giveaway/

surprisingly its from the Mars planet.

Geek World
Geek World
from New delhi
12 years ago

it's awesome.

LockSign in to reply to this thread