Indiblogger T-shirts !!

Pratik Nikam
Pratik Nikam
from Nashik
12 years ago

Indiblogger should start Making & Selling it's T-shirts . . 

We are ready to pay for that :) 

I think you ll get Huge response for that . . 

What you say guys ? 

Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
Pratik Nikam
Pratik Nikam
from Nashik
12 years ago

Yeah thats right Animesh . . But this happened to me three times that whenever thr is Meet i get some work or workshop !! Last time in Mumbai Master's Chef's bloggers meet i was busy with my Project :(

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I believe most of the meets are sponsored by companies, it wont be advisable to sell these T Shirts once it has been sponsored.  Indiblogger by itself can t be entering into garmet business of selling T Shirts.  I suggest you request the management to courier you a T Shirt in case you are not able to attend a meet. Smile

Pratik Nikam
Pratik Nikam
from Nashik
12 years ago

Array guys m not saying about sponsored T-shirts . . 

Plane Indiblogger T-shirts with Quote on Bakcside . . Or we can customize our T-shirt . . Like we can add our Name , Blog Name etc !! 

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

You mean to say online shopping ?

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I am not sure whether Indi team will do that or not, but you can get one printed yourselfCool

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah! I got what u were saying but the IndiTeam may not venture into that right now coz of logistic issues.
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Prateek, take part in the Castrol Contest, you will get one for each valid entry! 

You know what... i know - anyone can be a blogger... i don't really object. But i've been searching for an appropriate place to say this:

About 4-5 months back, I saw a man wearing the black Indiblogger T-shirt. The man was the bus conductor.

And i'm not joking. I have no idea how he got it. And i think enquiring a bus conductor about his t-shirt is kinda rude, so i didn't. But i was seriously stunned.

So please don't start selling them just like that. Let it be the way it is.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The bus conductor can be a blogger too.. But i do get your point, very well pointed and I agree with it too.

Yeah, my point is, ... don't commercialize it, so then anyone and everyone will be wearing it, indiblogger or not.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
True! To sport that shirt is a matter of pride for all of us and it should never be tagged with a price, not even for indibloggers, I say.

exactly! @arti

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I find workers on the road wearing T shirts with the logo of IITR and the simple reason is that students (many, many and many ) sell those T shirts and even force the juniors to make profits.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Good joke @ Arti Smile Hope that the day cmes soon when blogging does not discriminate between people. Smile

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I was forced to give off my Indiblogger T-shirt that I got last time at the meet Frown It shrank on the first wash. Couldn't fit my head through. Innocent Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Lets put a quality demand before Renie

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@Ranjith It is not about discrimination. It is more about that feeling, when you are in possession of something that you know is available to only a select few. We somehow tend to value such things more than the others and hence, I agree with the point made by The Xeno :) Indiblogger should ensure that associated charm never goes away.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@Leo Had you given it off to a bus conductor, by any chance :P

yeah, i think the indiblogger t-shirt is a kind of an emblem that makes us indibloggers proud - that we've attended an indimeet and socialized with other bloggers somewhere other than the virtual sphere.

@Arti: Leo travelled all the way to Kolkata from Bangalore to give his t-shirt to a bus conductor. Tongue out

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
@Arti, highly unlikely. Esp considering the bus driver is in Kolkata. And the tee shrank to near "baby" size.
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@The Xeno Another possiblity, the conductor could have been travelling too Tongue out

@Leo Very sad.. it must be real low quality then. You should mail the IndiTeam for a replacement, you shouldnt let it slip out of your hands so easy.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
Lol :D its ok. Not an emergency. Besides, I still have ISCKON meet tee wid me.

no the bus conductor was definitely not wearing a baby size shirt. Undecided

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

OK, Back to square one then.. the bus conductor can be a blogger too..

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I want an IndiBlogger T-shirt too, for free! They should atleast give/courier it to all the forum heroes, even if they are unable to attend IndiMeets.

+1 to that thought.

yeah there should be a special T-shirt for Indiblogger Forum heroes, and also for the people who support this idea. Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
lol @The Xeno +2 to that thought :P
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

+3479 @ Arti Smile

@ranjith that doesn't qualify you for 3479 t-shirts you know... Laughing

anyway +1 Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

+3479 was for this  to all the forum heroes Smile

oh! Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Who else is supporting Arti's idea? Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah, we really need to take this motion forward! Cant assure of the shirts but +100 from my side to all those who reply in support here.. :P
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Me supporting this whole heartedly:) + 100£

DS wants to donate 100 .. umm... pounds .. i guess... to all the people who support this thread. Thank you. DS send it to my address. I willingly take up the responsibility to donate the money in equal amounts to all the others. Laughing

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Okay, for the folks who need some urgently I have one spare Tee.. Size S! who ever wants has to meet me personally and collect it by signing a bond paper saying this will never ever go to his/her maid or bartan wala or anyone else apart from him/herself. Amen!

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Xeno Nah! I dont have that much spare cash, even for the Inditee!!!
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thats a Super offer Hemal.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ The Xeno Let me take my share too from DS Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS Since, its my idea.. i demand more share than the others Tongue out

@indiano lol :D Good offer but one is thoda less, there are 4 people standing in line here Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
LOL!! I am bankrupt!!
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

How would it be if contest winners get IB's merchandise along with the prize?

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yes, nice idea! Infact, instead I think a better option could be that this merchandise can be given as consolations to a few more people other than the winners.

yeah thats a good idea. Will make more people happy!

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Very good idea Arti. Renie, are you listening??
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I still think, lets keep the Tees for Meets only. People like me go to meets only for the Tee! and while doing so, gets to meet others.. and te(a)em up other fellow bloggers...

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I agree with Hemal, no dilution of the sovenier type T Shirts.  Smile

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

All those who participate in Mahindra XUV500 - Incredible Stories! will get Free Indi shirtsCoolLaughing.

And please give Saikat a chanceWinkCoolTongue outSurprised

Ankit
from Mumbai
12 years ago

are you really sure about it Surprised I desperately want one... and I've participated in the contest ! ! ??? :O :D :P :P

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

YeahLaughing. BTW wrong linkTongue out The Power1 Biker Code of India < This is rightLaughing

Ankit
from Mumbai
12 years ago

yeah... lol.. ! :P :P

Please Please Please arrange one for Gujarat. It has been ages I have not attended any meet :( - Abhishek ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://forum.gtricks.com/
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You are not supposed to provide your blog link in the forumsUndecidedSelf-Promotion is not allowedYell

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

yay!!! of COURSE. i would love to have one. then i think i will wear it wherever i go and brag proudly *assuming a troll face like 'oh yeah'* :P :P

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Same PinchTongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread