When do you................

Vishal Kataria
Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

I'll keep my questions short and sweet.

1. When do you generally visit fellow bloggers' blog posts on Indivine (day and time of the day)?
  2. How much time do you spend browsing through Indivine posts?
  3. Any specific bloggers' posts or topic you look for while voting? Or simply something that appeals to you?

Please be generous in sharing this info, guys. That way we'll all get to know more about how we can reach out to fellow bloggers better. It could also help some not-so-visible bloggers doing better here. After all, we're here to help everyone improve, right?

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Timing is whenever i am in a mood it can be either during day time early morning or even at post lunch time.  On an average i spend approx 30 minutes on going through Indivine posts particularly related to travel and controversial topics.  

I follow posts from Arti, Pramod, Ranjith, Animesh, Sujatha, Mohinee, Hemal, Dhiraj, Leo, and many others like Deepak( Magic Eye ) Daniel Joshi etc etc.  

Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

Thanks for sharing this info, UmeshLaughing!

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • When do you generally visit fellow bloggers' blog posts on Indivine? I'm mostly on Inditalk on the weekdays, I think you might have noticed. Not sure Innocent In office, blogs except my own are risky to access, so my Indivine hops are mostly at night, after 7, or most of the day on weekends.
  • How much time do you spend browsing Indivine posts? Depends on the post actually. Some are quite small, and interesting, so a minute or two suffices Laughing some are long and not my cup of tea, so I avoid it in a second or two Innocent if its long, but interesting, I give it the time it deserves.
  • Specific topics or bloggers? I first peruse the poetry section, then the stories one and then photography. I read in "recent" tab, so bloggers aren't specific, but I do click on the links without seeing description if I already have read that blogger's posts before Innocent
Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

Haha. Yes Vinay, I've noticed you are on Indiblogger chat quite often. Good to know for many bloggers that you are not fond of long posts. Bloggers can edit their posts accordingly.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

That's not what I told. Tongue out there are long and boring ones too, that I dont find my cup of tea. I do write, and do read long ones too. Cool If I find it too boring/drab, I leave it alone and go off, else I finish the read and give a comment if I can.

Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

Cool... I stand corrected... Thanks... Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread