GSS Murthy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://simplesanskrit.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 50

Please review my blog in Sanskrit.

GSS Murthy
GSS Murthy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

My blog is in Sanskrit. As Sanskrit sadly lacks humourous writing I provide translations of good and decent jokes floating on the internet. I also provide short pieces of translation ( basically pithy sayings) from English, Kannada etc. I write verses in Sanskrit off the beaten track.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Sanskrit ...My Respects to you sir

Many posts dont have translations: See if i come to your site and you have 100 posts with 99 translated ,but I see the one with no translation, i probably will think that you dont have any translations and never come back ,so either translate or simply say "No translation available for this post"

Experiment a bit: Change the theme maybe, you are using default theme

No top navigation?

No Categories?

No featured posts?

No Popular posts?

I did not understand the submit button. Is it to subscribe to feed or to submit a post

No about me section?

Over all you site is very minimalistic and basic, its good to be minimalistic but i bileive you need to make it look a bit more profeesional, better navigation is required.

Your blog can be very very niche , i hope it does well, we need blogs like these :)

All the very best

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You seem to be a well learnt man. :-)

Here are  afew suggestions:

I think that you should add an ENglish translation for each of your Sanskrit posts.

The Subscribe to widget can be replaced with a more effective  email subscription widget.

Vivek
Vivek
from Bangalore
10 years ago

a wonderful blog that I stumbled upon.. a lot of interesting slokas and content..but as it always goes with a language like Sanskrit, it isn't easy to infer the exact meanings of certain words and usages unless there is a translation..

I request you to please add translations so that more people on the fringes can start learning and appreciating the language..

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Sir, PranamsWonderful Blog..!!! English Translations Please