Be aware of KFC Temptation voucher

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
12 years ago

I had sent my details to receieve KFC's free offer of so called " Delicious , irresistable KFC meals worth" Rs.500- and lo! I got a voucher to be used only at an outlet at GURGAON! whereas I am in Bangalore and KFC's have many outlets here.

Indiblogger team ,please remove their this offer from the indiblogger site so that others are not fooled.

Replies 1 to 16 of 16 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I too got a voucher with Gurgoan seal got to check with the outlet in Blore whether they will accept the same, Hope Indiblogger management confirms from KFC, logically they should accept Smile

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Hmm Thank you sir, I am listening about the product first time in life........:) Don't know what's all this.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Are you talking about KFC or the KFC voucher? Innocent

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Both

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hello all, very sorry about this series of mixups. There is a third party involved and we are getting this issue resolved with them. About 100 vouchers were sent out, and a few of them are invalid/expired. Fresh vouchers will be sent as soon as we figure out the extent of this mess! Frown

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Dude i got the voucher that is unvalid 31-8-2011.when will i get the fresh valid voucher ?? 

can u please gve the reply?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Yes, Sampath. You will get a fresh one (most probably). Reply to the mail which you have received or will be receiving from the IndiTeam.

My coupon also had a stamp of something like "Yum food center, gurgaon" or something like that. But its valid till 5th Jan. I dunno whether i'll be able to use it here. Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It isn't really Yummy Frown

Amartya
Amartya
from Bangalore
12 years ago

i got the same too, with Gurgaon stamp and valid till Jan 5 2012. is this voucher redeemable in Bangalore?

~Abhi Bharti~
from Delhi
12 years ago

Go to nearby kfc and check it

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Most probably, it won't be valid in Banglore since the voucher clearly states the words 'reedeemable at' or something like that

Vikram Sawant
Vikram Sawant
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I received my voucher today Rs250 x 2. Thank you.

Regards,

Vikram (Mumbai)

www.snakebytez.com

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Now what's this? I thought that everyone would be getting a 500*1 voucher. Did anyone also receive a 100*5 voucher..... Smile

Tina Basu
Tina Basu
from Bangalore
12 years ago

i didn't get the voucher as yet... lost all hope now :(

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

You will surely get it soon..... the one without any problems Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Even the same problem with me. Reply to the e mail which is being sent to everyone regarding the error in the vouchers. I am sure that the IndiTeam will solve the issue.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It looks as if everyone got a voucher that is expired or a voucher that is reedemable only in Gurgaon....

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The Gurgaon Address is the corporate address which is also the company stamp. Please redeem the voucher at any outlet; and there is no reason why anyone could or should refuse it! Happy Eating! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Thanks Vineet! I need not wait now for the next mail. Smile

Nikhil Poddar
Nikhil Poddar
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Lets write what is exactly written there - Rs. five hundred only.                                               Yum Restaurants India - (Stamp says gurgaon - 122002)Serial no. - 002***Valid till - 5/1/12 at KFC.  ( blank )Authorised Signature - Signed. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I though that the stamp was meant to fill the blank. Innocent

Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

Mine specifically said in the fine print it was for use in several cities. It listed them all but I no longer have the voucher to check. It had a Gurgaon stamp but they didn't care lol. It wasn't expired either but I had a short time to use it. I didn't waste a day - I was ready for some KFC lol.

Kimi Shrivastava
Kimi Shrivastava
from Jhinkpani
12 years ago

Hi, even I got a voucher with Gurgaon rest seal on it..but I guess it can be redeemed at Bangalore...it says "Valid till" 30-06-2012 at _________________ :P :P 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

*grabs voucher and runs*

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
12 years ago

At last, checked up at KFC outlet on New Bell Road, Bangalore and they confirmed that the voucher can be redeemed at their outlet.

Amarendra Bandla
Amarendra Bandla
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I got a voucher with gurgaon seal but it was accepted at KFC near Sony world junction

Ankit
Ankit
from Mumbai
12 years ago

lol... xD humne toh khaana hazam bhi kar diya.. :D :P

LockSign in to reply to this thread