My first Indirank is 67 what was yours??

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Today i received my first Indirank for my blog and it is 67. 

1) What was your first rank ever at IB &

2) What you did to improve it ??

Please share your thoughts dear fellow bloggers !!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Had mentioned my URL and now removed it
1-20
21-32
Replies 1 to 20 of 32 Ascending
Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
11 years ago

My first rank was 69 and I wrote lot of blogs and my rank gradually increased so did my followers. I also got wonderful friends.. Laughing

Neha Kuduvalli
Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

My first IndiRank (3 months back) was 64. Next it dipped down to 55. Last month again rised to 75 :)

Don't know what will happen this month. If it dips, then IB rank results is no better than my VTU results. But if it increases or atleast remains the same, then YAAY to IB!! Tongue out

Debajyoti Ghosh
Debajyoti Ghosh
from Silchar
12 years ago

now i don't have an indirank Laughing

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Guys !! In line with your suggestions i have managed to improve the look and feel of my blog and this has been made possible by my fellow blogger Pratik Thorat .

Many thanks Pratik for your hard work!!

Please find time to visit my blog and thank Pratik once again :):)

I am sure my next Indirank is going to go shoot up ( Courtesy P T) .

Any more suggestions to improve will be highly appreciated !!

Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

Its my pleasure,

Doing work with you is fun, looking forward for more opportunities like this.

thank You,

pratik thorat

Update Yourself

Jitaditya Narzary
Jitaditya Narzary
from Delhi
12 years ago

jumped from 55 to 78... my highest ever...

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thats good! Congos:)
Anirban Sengupta
Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
12 years ago

37-24-49-54-38-37-46-64 !!! That's my indirank story so far ...constistently inconsistent ( even Ravindra Jadeja can't beat this ! )

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
LOL about Ravindra Jadeja!!
Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@ Pratik  Thats really a good rank. My first time rank this month is 67 and i wanted to know how good or bad i am relatively. It seems i am ok. Any tips from you  as to how have you consistently improved over 5 months ??

Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

I would suggest you that keep blogging........

Also make good relations with the readers it help you to grow your blog well. cheersCool

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

its my fifth indirank and its highest ever I got its 75,Coolyeppie got some enthusiasm and work harder to get it betterLaughing.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

My new photo blog, KrishnaMohinee got 73. Last dec, I had my first indiranks for other blogs, that were 47,68,68....:).

For improvement, I think we need regular posting. Sometimes two three in a row, sometimes nothing....this affects indirank. Keep updating the blog with changes, posts and anyother possible things.

Thanks,

Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@ Mohinee Thanks for sharing your ranks, 73 is indeed good and a consistent 68 is not that bad even. I agree with you and other bloggers who have asked to keep blogging regularly and i even think thats most important of all. I am trying to read more about SEO these days and will share with the group any useful tip that i may encounter.

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

My first rank was 66, now its 71.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hey abhi, Congos on reaching the 70's:) Me too in the 70's now:)
Sekav
Sekav
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks everyone for your wishes. I hope to remain consistent and improve more to reach new heights. Smile

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@ Sekav Congrats buddy you have made a marvelous debut :)

@ Arvind  Sir i have seen your blog and i have no doubts that you deserve 72 and even more :)

@ Ranjith I seee you are currently on 82 and thats an encouraging sign. I would like to learn more on SEO and link building. I will send you a indi mail with my email id please drop me a note.  Thanks for the tip !! :)Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

My first IndiRank was 74. IndiRank is just like other ranking tools. Improve the performance of your blog will automatically reflect in your IndiRank. You need to attract readership to your blog to improve your Alexa Rank. Post frequently (once a week is sufficicient) especially when the IndiCrawler prepares to crawl our sites. ANd, concentrate a bit on SEO and link building. Blogging frequently and having an average readership will easily get you into the 70's and 80's, as of now.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

My first rank was 54... and now it is 72... took me around 6 moths to reach this rank.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hard work always pays Smile

Sekav
Sekav
from Delhi
12 years ago
Got my first IndiRank of 79 yesterday.. :)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That's a wonderful rank! Congrats! Smile

Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

this is too good man

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Same rank as mine!! Congos:)
Debajyoti Ghosh
Debajyoti Ghosh
from Silchar
12 years ago

i will follow ur thread.  anything for promotion Laughing.

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@ Debjyoti You know what !! When i attended this bloggers meet in delhi i meet many folks who wrote good but were best when it came to promoting their blogs. Just writing this thread to pick up some best practices .

Nevertheless i am even quite happy being at IB and will make small efforts now and then to improve my blog and invite more readers !! :):)

Debajyoti Ghosh
Debajyoti Ghosh
from Silchar
12 years ago

i joined indiblogger last month and my first rank was 53; now its 73 Cool.  i am happy.  although i have tried my level best to understand that seo thing but it  all sounds greek and latin to me.  i also submitted my blog to 1000 blog directories but deleted later.  only directory which worked for me as of now is indiblogger and i m ok with  their exemplary procrastination skills Sealed.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

That was a huge improvement! Smile And 1000 directory submissions is unbelievable. Did you use some auto submission tool?

Debajyoti Ghosh
from Silchar
12 years ago

i was spending more time searching for new directories than writing anything.  someone visited my blog yesterday and he thought my profile pic is actually a directory widget Laughing.  cannot blame him, till yesterday my sidebar was a collage of directory widgets.

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@ Arti I was foxed by all these technical words like SEO and Linking etc but you have come to my rescue with the simple mantra  " Just Keep Bloggin " :):) Thanks !! Find time to see whatver little i write.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yes, even I don't understand these terms :) Though, i don't deny its helpfulness in increasing traffic et al, but Its always best to stick to what you know and not ape others in the race, isn't it :)

Loved Vivaldi's Musings, keep'em coming!! And Congrats on your big fat grabs of the IndiMeet! Cool

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

1) What was your first rank ever at IB?

-> 61 (and that was also my all time lowest!)

2) What you did to improve it ??

-> Just kept blogging Smile

Congrats Vivek, Welcome to IndiBlogger! :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Take inpiration from the Indi Heroine and keep rising Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Awesome Arti:) Keep Blogging:) YES:)

1-20
21-32
LockSign in to reply to this thread