Looking for Quality Backlinks to build your Authority? - Here is the Holly Grail

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Possibly the main goal of a new blogger is to build reputation in the eyes of Google (search engines) for assuring continuous traffic flow, but it's really hard to get the first few hundred visitors a day, search engines doesn't even bother to index your page quickly either, so how to build traffic? The first step is Social Media like Twitter or Facebook.Cry

But they hardly give you the supreme authority as everyone are on Facebook & Twitter promoting their creepy contents saying that's the best one.Yell

Today's leading (successful) blogs according to their niches (search google if you don't know what is a niche) just not because they are here for long, also because they have a huge numbers of inbound links pointing towards them - That's the Holly Grail of SEO reputation for many.Cool

Ohh I can write about it all night long (btw it's 2am); but to cut it short, I believe Indi is the best place for Indian bloggers to have a chat & build the quality backlinks to improve their SEO.

For eg.

If you have a Fashion blog and an article about wedding saree, you can hyperlink that keyword to another blog releted to the word "wedding saree". By this you will let Google & other search engines know about the site you are pointing & they will build a reputation in the eyes of Google with that particular keyword. Though the process is not so simple but to most of armature bloggers it's will do I guess Smile [eVEN IndiBlogger is giving you a backilink from your indi profile Smile to help you build authority.]

I know there are many talented tech savvy bloggers are itching right now to hit me back with their comments, but hey! Help others to grow & you will grow with the help of them.

I'm writing this long starter just to invite all the Indies to participate in the biggest link building event to help others, as well as themselves.Wink

If you have anything to share start participating...Wink

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Will be back in few hour's time, expecting few replies Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Don't you sleep at night? Innocent

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

nahh... ariound 2-3, weekends pe around 4am Tongue out

keshav mishra
keshav mishra
from chennai
12 years ago

nicely written... me also same same ;);)

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I don t understand or comprehend this concept of backlinking dear, i find some asking for my link and i do oblige with permission provided it is not commercial exploitation.  Anyways i got to learn a few tricks of the trade

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

To improve your search engine rankings, you have to have quality backlinks (which means someone else linking from their site to your site)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I don't find anything relavent to link my posts to, on the web except my own posts. Wink

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

You are so Unique & Out of the World Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Smile

Ram A Singh
Ram A Singh
from Silvassa
12 years ago

Well written Avi

Avi
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Thanks Smile

Rupertt Wind
Rupertt Wind
from Chennai
12 years ago

May I ask one thing,

Are you suggesting that we give links to each other in our blog posts, there by giving quality  and receiving the quality backlinks in return?

"You scratch my back and I scratch yours" policy?

Nikhil Poddar
from Kolkata
12 years ago

nicely phrased Rupertt!

Varma
Varma
from trivandrum
12 years ago

To a certain limit its a good idea, but if you over promote , Google will catch you. :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread