How many pageviews on an average /per day you get ??

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Fellow bloggers !!

I see a pattern in my blog visitors count. When i post  a fresh article the visitors go up to 180-200/day and otherwise its hovering around 110-130/day something.

Is this a healthy count and what is your footfall on a daily basis ?

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Removed Bloglink
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Vivek I suggest you to remove the link of your blog before the Indipolice delete the thread. Its not allowed to give links in the forum unless necessary, which is not here.
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Done DS !! Will take care of the fact. Thanks buddy !!

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks for understanding:)
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I get more or less the same. I guess this is health for a personal blog. But it is bad for a tech, travel or topic specific blog.

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
12 years ago

Well... the stats for my blog are on a decline.. now a days i am getting around 600 visits per day.. which generates around 1200 pageviews per day.. on an average.. 2 page views per visit...

img, #cubbies-overlay{ -moz-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -moz-transition-duration: 0.1s; -webkit-transition-property: margin, box-shadow, z-index; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.1s; } .cubbies-selected{ z-index: 9999; box-shadow: 3px 3px 8px -1px blue !important; cursor: pointer !important; margin: -3px 3px 3px -3px; } .cubbies-selected:active{ box-shadow: 2px 2px 5px -1px darkblue !important; margin: -1px 1px 1px -1px; } #cubbies-overlay{ position: fixed; z-index: 9999; bottom: 30px; left: 30px; box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.8); border: none; } #cubbies-overlay:hover{ box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgb(0,0,0); }
Bhupendra Sharma
Bhupendra Sharma
from Bangalore
12 years ago

It's depend on what is your ranking in search engine and how many you have follower in social media sites.we can't predict number  but i can only say that it can be increased by doing batter home work in traffic strategy.

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

well no idea , numbers fascinate :) but with the followers I have :) what I get is quite something :)

usually its around 30-40 I guess , yesterday fetched the highest and I dint even submit a post over here as site was down :) & got 195 views :) don't even know if they read anything or not thou :( 

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

IMO, anyone who has less than 5000 visitors per day should just focus on content and not on visitor numbers.

Once you have 50 posts, study what seems popular and focus on that if possible. Do more analysis after 100 posts, 200 posts 500 posts etc.

FORGET the visitor numbers. Study what keywords are being referred from other sites (social networking, search engines, etc). Learn to use Google Analytics to your advantage. Focus on non-bounce visits.

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

@ The Fool - I agree with you that a personal blog like mine and yours will get an average hit of 100-120 /day.  I am striving for 250-300 daily though !!

@ Abhishek - I envy you buddy. If you get 1200 pageviews / day its awesome trust me.

@ Bhupendra - Can you elaborate more on the traffic stratgey ??

@ Sankar - Man i dont know for whatever reason my pageviews have even come down to 60-70. This is a cause of worry that's why want to ask people what is the way to keep a constant number of visitors coming in. I mean apart from indiblogger  are there any sites that can help build traffic??

@ Rumbaho.com - Brother 5000/day is unimaginable for me. Help me understand how can i reach that magical mark??

Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

@ vivek:  I'll let you know if I ever reach there. But I think you can get to a few thousand even with a personal blog. Just keep at it. And read up on all the great advise on this site and many others as well. There is a wealth of info you can find through google.

I did notice that you have mostly small posts with single liners or 2-liners. Maybe you should just use tumblr or twitter for the goodmorning and random stuff. Keep the blog for actual posts with a length of minimum 500 words. Heck just move to tumblr and write small posts only. Even that can work.  Also tumblr gives you ad-free hosting if you have your own domain. No charge at the moment AFAIK. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread