DIARY DIARY

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

How many of you'll have a habit of recollecting the day's events and jotting them in your personal diary? If your answer is yes, do share with other IndiBloggers a few details about the same like what made you start writing a personal diary and what happiness you find in it.

And is anyone thinking of starting it from this new year? Do consider it because to a certain extent, it also helps you a become a better blogger. Your life itself has a number of stories that can form the basis for your blog posts. Apart from that, reading through those pages at a later stage in your life gives you a lot of happiness.DO COME BACK HERE AFTER A YEAR AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES OF WRITING A DIARY, INCASE YOU DECIDE TO START IT FROM THIS VERY YEAR. Smile 

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Jayanthy G
Jayanthy G
from Chennai
12 years ago

Guess what, I haven't taken any resolutions till this year! And I am now thinking about it. And the first one there is to write a jist everyday. :)

And the whole reason i want to write it is to capture all the nice little things in my everyday life! :)

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

I dont maintain a diary but I take notes in my phone after every good or bad experience. Going through those notes after a period of time is fun :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I am too lazy to jot down day to day things... one travel diary is more than enough for me to handle, i guess :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I expected this reply from you.... Tongue out

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I have tried in the past. But not all days are special. Some days are so mundane that writing a diary becomes mundane and boring. Would rather focus on my blog.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

My life to contains many such days on which I write just one line 'Nothing to mention' followed my my secret signature

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I used to maintain diary during the college days, particularly the cuttings of my cricket exploits would be focus.

CCF03032011_00001.jpg  CCF03032011_00005.jpg

LockSign in to reply to this thread