Arushi Murder Debate

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Supreme court has finally given a verdict that Arushi's parents are the prime accused and need to be probed thoroughly in the trial court.  The biggest circumstantial evidence against the parents is that the way they took the dead body and got it cremeated in a hurry, which no doctor would dare to do when it is question of seeking justice for murder ?  There is no concrete motive for murder of Arushi by servants Krishna, Rajkumar, Shambu and Hemraj.  Hemraj too was killed because he was alleged to be close to Arushi, he might have spilt the beans sometime or the other.  The murder was butcherous probably committed by only a doctor or a real butcher opined the cops.  Hope a historic judgement is proclaimed because everything is pointing to honour killing rather than for lust or money.  What do you all feel guys

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
How does honour killing come into this? I have read reports that she was adopted. Is that true?
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Farida Honour killing is speculated on the MMS clip i believe, unfortunately the cellphone is yet to be traced or rather the evidence seems to have been destroyed.

There are many things, which happen on the spur of the moment which one regrets later. Investigation of proper standards is the need of the hour, before media, seems to give the judgements themselves and humiliate the whole system. Anything can happen. Anyone could be the culprit. Till the proper concrete judgement is arrived at , media should behave.
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I think general public can not comments without examining the evidence. We only have to beleive what the media tells us. And media may not always be knowing all the facts or reporting everything acurately even if they knew.

you are right, @the fool, the media likes sensation, and for trp, they can sit the whole week with one prince in a well, as long as they gain on the trp.

LockSign in to reply to this thread