Backlink to blog

Bhupendra Sharma
Bhupendra Sharma
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi all,

I am new in blogging and SEO. when i am checking my backlinks then it will show somthing -811 in ahrefs.com,but still i did't getting traffic from serach enginee.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Varma
Varma
from trivandrum
12 years ago

Have you added your site to GOogle, Yahoo/Bing Webmaster

Then you will get exact reports of the errors, and problem related to your site from the search engines.

try it and let me know the erors/problems, i will try to help you to solve it.

Bhupendra Sharma
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks varma,I alrady added my site to google and yahoo ,but unable to added bing webmaster boz i think bing webmaster have some proble after yahoo and bing has combined.

i am not receiving any error when search enginee is call it, but i am not getting more traffic from search engine that i want.

amit ganguly
amit ganguly
from pune
12 years ago

"but i am not getting more traffic from search engine that i want"

This takes time to build up.It depends upon various factors such as the quality of your meta tags,the alexa and moz rank, and the kind of social bookmarking approach you use.

SEO techniques concentrate on such aspects.Hence you have to focus on your content first,then quality of your bookmarking and finally how well connected you are to the Webmaster directories (search directories).

Regards

Amit Ganguly

http://aamthoughts.blogspot.com/

Varma
Varma
from trivandrum
12 years ago

Have you submitted your sitemap to Google webmaster?

Does you see all your site links are indexed by them?

Bhupendra Sharma
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Varma

Yes, my all site links are indexed by Google and even i found that when i checked my rank by rank tracker it show under top-100 of Google blog.But my main problem is

1. traffic from search engine is only coming by Google from my old post.I am unable to add site map to bing,"i don't this problem is with me or for every one in bing"

2.i am getting very less visitor from search engine for meta keyword that i have given.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Does one have to manually add blogspot blog to Yahoo/Bing Webmaster? Google I guess takes by default. Another strange things - my page rank is low but my blog seems to come up in the first page of many key word searches. Wonder why.

Arnab Maity
from Sydney
12 years ago

You are lucky to have those unique keywords in your title or meta tags.They are real crowd pullers.Page rank has not been updated since ages, so forget about that.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

What is meta tags? I have not anything specific for SEO. Is there anything special to be done. I saw lot of traffic from key word search for a word Dune this montt. Then I googled Dune Series Review and was pleasently surprised to see my page as the second entry right after Wikipedia. Then I searched few of my other blog post titles. They all seem to have come in the first page of google search. So I have become interested in doing more targeted SEO and also if I need to do something for other search engines such as Yahoo or Bing. Ideas would be welcome.

Arnab Maity
from Sydney
12 years ago

You can add specific meta tags for each of your blog posts, that will surely bring more targetted traffic.

@fool:) PR will be updated in several intervals sir,, it may take time to update !

Kiran Kumar
Kiran Kumar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

is meta tag getting added with post title by default, if not please let us know how to add keywords to meta tag in blogger

LockSign in to reply to this thread