The latest horror

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago

Have you heard the latest?In Jodhpur rats nibbled away at the eyebrows,eyelids,nose, lips & cheeks of a 70yr old paralytic man on ventilator in the ICU of a government hospital while hospital staff slept.

We all know that such debacles keep popping up with sickening regularity.We all come from different cities.The news of my city may not be known to others.If we all post such tragedies on this thread it may have a sobering effect on those who are negligent in discharging their duties.Who knows it may do some good,no harm in trying.So join in friends.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: additional information
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

These government hospitals ! I had admitted my mom at a hospital. Late in the night I was loitering withing the hospital block and to my shock I run into a stray dog - that too on the second floor. And this is one of the top heart hospitals with security and all.

indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago

Tf..Why cant we do our duty sincerely i cant understand....let all these govt jobs become non-permanant-like the private sector -& then see them running.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Private sector is not better. Bloody blood suckers they are - these private hospitals. My mother was taken for a heart scan. The cardiologist was telling his nurse to first check whether we had the money before doing the tests. And my mother actually heard it. And nurses tend to be quite insensitive in their jobs. The private sector hospitals are all about revenue per bed and nothing else.

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago

EVEN the dogs have been at it in Kota.

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
I read this news today morning and had to skip my breakfast. Very disgusting. Brings back scary memories of hospitals...
indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago

Farida-disgusting IS the word.

Animesh,first of all congrats on this new addition to your family.Love n luck to the little one.

I AM glad you are safely past that bad experience.

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago

Now the rats have been chstised from unknown quarters it seems....in Amrit Kaur hospital of Beawar rats nibbled at the eyes & ears of a dead body on 13 jan...acc to ToI  it is alleged that the trolley man was at fault.What else awaits us ?

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

On father's day a father in Rajsamand chops off his daughter's head with a sword & proudly walks to the police with the head in one hand & the sword in the other.

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

He deserves death !

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Stone pelting is the way!!!

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

I agree with both of you.

Now coming to another horror-a few days ago there was this news of one Jaswanti running Apna Ghar for orphan girls who was pushing 5 yr old kids into not only forced drinking,sodomy,prostitution but EVEN oral sex---really captain words fail me & what all the poor mites must have tolerated-i shudder to think of it.Then i thought stone pelting is the only answer to this depravity.

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
11 years ago

Many worse experiences, my granny lost her life by the ignorance of doc. He is eminent here and people still trust him. I have heard similar experiences from others about the same doc. Some years back, my brother's life was in danger due to extra dose of some injections by famous doc here. When the hospital authorities felt the danger, they gave discharge at midnight and that shameless fellows did not hesitate to fight at that time. The ignorance and tolerance of people, the chaos in the country always make me trust the God, otherwise life is impossible here.  

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

You are so right Mohinee,if we cannot trut even the top doctors then God is the only refuge.

LockSign in to reply to this thread