I promise!

Veby
Veby
from Gurgaon
12 years ago
So finally, I am back! Actually, buzz of 2012 stashed ringing for a lill longer and Dear Simmi you were right "Party never ends"!! Although, ceasing all further "cheers-up", here I am, with my resolution for these upcoming 350 or plus days!.. .

I promise, I won't throw "Jammed Bread" again out of my door                            may pray daily and will never eat before I gonna learn how to tie my footwear.                              Open zip and uncombed hair will no-more with me, you can assure. I would never come home late at night                              and, no matter if it is bright apart I wouldn't leave before breakfast I shall start drinking "Bournivita" everyday                             and beleive me, I may never forget your birthday                           Like your, My room will also remain clear                   Ahhh, I'll finally stop saving "Beer" I'll carry on my virginity ahead and might find out my soul-mate pretty soon                                    Don't laugh,I shouldn't watch anymore cartoon "Please" and "thanks" will always be on my lips And shakira what could I do, "if something wrong with your hips?" My collection of clothes will go better Throwing few torn jeans away I would have a gorgeous array At office, I'll always be on ten perfect No-more delayed projects, no pending content Pefect and prompt i will be, trust And you, all my frendz, stop being so smart, Now,It's my turn, don't ever forget! So, here is the list of few promises this year actually not so sure, this or next year or some later.... Huwwwww, leave it, Don't you remember,It's new year eve So just shout and shout more It's all for us, let's hit the floor. "No matter if lill late,Wish you all a very happy new year!"

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Veby,

Welcome to Indiblogger!

Please put up your posts in Indivine. Forum is the place to discuss blogging related issues and other stuff.

Cheers! Smile

Veby
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

Thank you so much Arti. Actually, I don't know much about posting and all ! So, please guide me appropriate ways however possible ! Again thank you so much , Arti.

LockSign in to reply to this thread