Best CPM for India traffic

Bhupendra Sharma
Bhupendra Sharma
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi all, I am very confused about CPM network, some network not cover Indian traffic. Please tell me any network that cover India or India +U.S traffic? Please suggest me.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

The title is very confusing. I thought you are talking about communist pasty of India and road traffic. I have heard communist parties organize protests and demonstrations all the time in Kerala and Bangal bringing traffic to a halt. So I came here expecting a political  discussion.

Anyways what's this CPM network. Can you tell us what it is? By traffic, does it bring real people or shit like domar.ru?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

CPM is an advertising program just like Google Adsense with a difference that you will be paid money per 1000 impressions (varies between 0.5 and 1$) instead of per click on the ad as in Adsense. This is nothing related to fake traffic since you will be paid for traffic you get and it is not that you will be paying others to get traffic to your site.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Even I wish to know a bit about CPM sites that pay well even for Indian traffic. I haven't tried even one oif the several networks till now. But I have read somewhere that komli is a good option.

LockSign in to reply to this thread