I love my KIDs choice:Disarray for Brand maker's

SHIBA KUMAR SETHY
SHIBA KUMAR SETHY
from Bangalore
12 years ago

The most surprising bit of data, global/domestic trends has always been a contentious issue, given the real problem of trends. Today the picture is a complex one; it would be wrong if I would say something and bank on a specific target group as our prospective decision maker.

In earlier times it was the adults who decided which toy or toys to buy for their children. You could easily find out the children as end user, the mother was the decision maker and father held the financial purse strings.  Today, the scenario is changing rapidly, children are participating in the decision making process. Internet age children are in better position to get more information more quickly than their parents or grandparents. (The term of influencer has been changed to decision maker). On the other hand parents are also encouraging their children to make their own decisions so that they could get the experience.

If you are enjoying your parenthood than I personally believe that parents accept children’s decisions about what to wear and what to eat and drink. And their sure shots are choices of TV program's, movies, video games and music. So it is very important for the marketer to understand the children sights to strengthen their brand.Smile

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: new to indiblogger forum...little confused while posting this.
LockSign in to reply to this thread