Locked Need followers and reviewers for your blog, then drop your link here . . . .

Ashwini Dey
Ashwini Dey
from Renukoot
12 years ago

Nowaday number of bloggers are increasing and many bloggers face a common problem, and that is too less visiters to continue blogging . . . . I myself am a blogger and so I understand your problem . . . . I am having a blog which contains poems written by me and drawings drawn by me, but I am facing the low traffic problem . . . . If you are facing similar problem then I have a exchange offer for you . . . . Offer is like this you follow and review my blog and I will follow and review your blogs, I think its a cool idea . . . . If this is ok with you then here is my blog (www.poemsbyashwini.blogspot.com) follow this blog and comment on its post and in return I will follow and comment on your blog . . . . Hope this works out good . . . . Happy Blogging . . . .

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Bharti Puri
Bharti Puri
from Noida
12 years ago

lol.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The cool idea is nothing but a facade, Ashwini. Instead, reach out to people you like and I am sure they will be glad to check back your blog. Leave the choice of following to them. You will gain nothing by forcing. At least in the long run, all this will surely fall flat. Try and nurture your blog into one which resonates with genuiness, not only in content but comments too. This is the true essence of blogging, isnt it?

Cheers and Good Luck! :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Your always too kind hearted, Arti. Thats why everyone seems to like you so much.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Nah TF. You are very kind to say that. Thank You Smile

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Rather than taking random blogs and starting to read them, look for more of poets. Look to read them and understand their work, rather than just offering a link exchange, where u will give a comment for the sake of traffic. It happens. You'll start out on the path, but without anything in their works that capture your attention, and without anything in yours that capture theirs over a long time period, both of you will end up stopping reading, and even not believing in what you write, thinking no one would read! Like Arti says, if you are genuine, and consistently it is shown in ur posts, and ur comments, people will notice!

Ashwini Dey
Ashwini Dey
from Renukoot
11 years ago

Thanks guys for all your suggestions. Because of you all I have been able to run my blog 'Live out loud' quite successfully :-) . . .

Menaka Bharathi
Menaka Bharathi
from Raipur
11 years ago

Ashwini, the best you could do is to concentrate on what you do, believe in yourselcves and let the course of your blog be decided by the quality f your work. I strongly believe that consistentcy and hard work does pay. do follow blogs of the same genre as yours ant keep up the good work..

.adslot-overlay {position: absolute; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); border: 2px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.65); color: white !important; margin: 0; z-index: 2147483647; text-decoration: none; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: left;}.adslot-overlay-iframed {top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0;}.slotname {position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold; padding: 3px 0 3px 6px; vertical-align: middle; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.45); text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden;}.slotname span {text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-transform: capitalize;}.revenue {position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; font-size: 11px; padding: 3px 0 3px 6px; vertial-align: middle; text-align: left; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.45); font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;}.revenue .name {color: #ccc;}.revenue .horizontal .metric {display: inline-block; padding-right: 1.5em;}.revenue .horizontal .name {padding-right: 0.5em;}.revenue .vertical .metric {display: block; line-height: 1.5em; margin-bottom: 0.5em;}.revenue .vertical .name, .revenue .vertical .value {display: block;}.revenue .square .metric, .revenue .button .metric {display: table-row;}.revenue .square .metric {line-height: 1.5em;}.revenue .square .name, .revenue .square .value, .revenue .button .value {display: table-cell;}.revenue .square .name {padding-right: 1.5em;}.revenue .button .name {display: block; margin-right: 0.5em; width: 1em; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: clip;}.revenue .button .name:first-letter {margin-right: 1.5em;}a.adslot-overlay:hover {border: 2px solid rgba(58,106,173,0.9);}a.adslot-overlay:hover .slotname {border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(81,132,210,0.9); background-color: rgba(58,106,173,0.9);}a.adslot-overlay:hover .revenue {border-top: 1px solid rgba(81,132,210,0.9); background-color: rgba(58,106,173,0.9);}div.adslot-overlay:hover {cursor: not-allowed; border: 2px solid rgba(64,64,64,0.9);}div.adslot-overlay:hover .slotname {border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(128,128,128,0.9); background-color: rgba(64,64,64,0.9);}div.adslot-overlay:hover .revenue {border-top: 1px solid rgba(128,128,128,0.9); background-color: rgba(64,64,64,0.9);}

LockThis topic is locked.