Locked what to do if i am unable to know status-review of my blog.

Vivek Human
Vivek Human
from Chhapra
12 years ago

for last one month i am using this blogger site but till now i am unable to see my review-rank-status etc about my blog that i write.

thanks and regards

Vivek human

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Reviews: There are lot of blogs which are submitted to the Indiblogger review page.  Depends on other Indibloggers, if they would like to review the site or not. Also, I think your site is in Hindi, right? Not all bloggers feel comfortable with Hindi poetry. That could also be a reason why no one has reviewed yet. Maybe you can review other Hindi blogs which have been put up for reviews.. Request to reciprocate if they are interested. 

Rank: Indirank comes out once in a month. If your blog is recent on Indi, it might take a while before a rank is generated. Wait for the expected February update. Some of us have waited longer for the Indirank actually.

Status: Dint follow. Ur blog is Indiapproved, and in the listing. I guess thats all there is to a status...

Vivek Human
Vivek Human
from Chhapra
12 years ago

i want my blog indivine status

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Indivine status? :-o

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

He doesn't have any rankSurprised

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi Vivek, this blog was approved only a few days ago, and you had deleted your old blog... unofrtunately, you'll have to wait for the next IndiRank update. Sorry!

LockThis topic is locked.