Locked what to do if i am unable to know status-review of my blog.

Vivek Human
Vivek Human
from Chhapra
12 years ago

for last one month i am using this blogger site but till now i am unable to see my review-rank-status etc about my blog that i write.

thanks and regards

Vivek human

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Ascending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi Vivek, this blog was approved only a few days ago, and you had deleted your old blog... unofrtunately, you'll have to wait for the next IndiRank update. Sorry!

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

He doesn't have any rankSurprised

Vivek Human
Vivek Human
from Chhapra
12 years ago

i want my blog indivine status

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Indivine status? :-o

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Reviews: There are lot of blogs which are submitted to the Indiblogger review page.  Depends on other Indibloggers, if they would like to review the site or not. Also, I think your site is in Hindi, right? Not all bloggers feel comfortable with Hindi poetry. That could also be a reason why no one has reviewed yet. Maybe you can review other Hindi blogs which have been put up for reviews.. Request to reciprocate if they are interested. 

Rank: Indirank comes out once in a month. If your blog is recent on Indi, it might take a while before a rank is generated. Wait for the expected February update. Some of us have waited longer for the Indirank actually.

Status: Dint follow. Ur blog is Indiapproved, and in the listing. I guess thats all there is to a status...

LockThis topic is locked.