Help needed . . . .

Ashwini Dey
Ashwini Dey
from Renukoot
12 years ago

Can anyone help me please? I am getting very less visiters on my blog. I post my poems there, and I don't think that they are such bad that no-one should like it. I am having 84 members and 46 followers, but pageviews and comments are still less. I want to share my poems with maximum possible audience and with such less traffic this is not possible. And I also need some reveiws of my works, whether they are good or bad. Is this less traffic thing due to my template, my blog looks or some other thing I and doing wrong? My blog is (www.poemsbyashwini.blogspot.in). Please, take a look if anything is wrong and let me know about it. So, can anyone help me out? Please tell me how do I promote my blog and reach maximum readers? I am not rich enough to advertise my blog anywhere. So, Please, please, please help me . . . .

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Raowords
Raowords
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hey Ashwini,

Saw your blog and I am quite impressed with the poems that you have on your blog. I tried to go through the reasons for lack of traffic or comments and here are my suggestions:

1. Be a regular blogger. (you are actually doing that from 2012, its a great sign)

2. Your posts have a page breaker, this is a huge turn off. I personally hate to do this "click, click, click" and most would as well.

3. You love to make new friends, but choose the like minded ones, especially on blogs.

4. Give your blog some time, atleast 6 months and things will change.

LockSign in to reply to this thread