Transgender need to be employed Debate

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

It is high time that govt thinks of various areas wherein transgender can be gainfully employed.  It is sad that they have been neglected so far by the mainstream as a curse to humanity.  They are left to fend for themselves by begging and doing odd errands to a large extent for survival.  I feel they can be gainfully employed to regulate queue system at Rly station, Parking slots, Signal points, Road crossing, Pre paid autos etc.  Even the clerical work in offices transgender could be employed.  Debate guys

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

In the earlier days kings use to recruit transgender for guarding the royalty, why not HM take the cue and recruit them to protect the women ?

• Good info and i agree with you, instead of protecting women, why shouldn't we kill the criminals at street, like i watched a beautiful video, 5 youths are hanged to death in some gulf country and that too in a TRAFFIC SIGNAL...
  • If we follow those, i am sure we can eradicate crimes against women, but there will be considerable reduction in crime rate...
  • So instead of applying Kings methodology, lets apply GULF methodology. Transgenders are ill treated, i am not sure whether they prefer to beg in trains or they are forced to do so, but educating them will be a good thing to do for them.To experiment all these, we need a STRONG government at center, which will not fear for its allies or its vote bank.
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

They should be given auto permits, truck driving license, etc which will take care of their employment.  Even Petrol bunk attendents so that they can make some tips.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

They can be employed to protect Priyanka Gandhi's children. In China eunuchs were employed to portect royal children.

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Even the female CM s like Mamta and Jayalalitha can use transgender for protection according to me 

@TF: interestin info !but sadly, MR.Mumbai and MR.Chennai are used for VVIP's protection...where common citizen dies in balsts !@Umesh: i wish some law makers read this forum ! 

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
12 years ago

This is a good topic. Does anybody know about their social infrastructure? I wrote about them briefly in my post

http://mickyandrani.blogspot.in/2012/03/o-of-india-mar-2012-trains.html

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Micky, self-promotion is not allowed on the forum. Please post all your blog links in the Indivine only

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

It is good that you have written about transgender 

Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I apologize. The reason why I provided the link, though, was that I had already written about the topic and I did not want to "reinvent the wheel" by writing about it again. In the future, I shall try to limit my discussions.

LockSign in to reply to this thread