How come I don't see top fashion and beauty blogs on the indirank page?

rads
rads
from Chicago
12 years ago

Just wondering why there are no top fashion or beauty blogs listed on the indirank page.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: typos
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

There are some commercial ones which i have noticed, maybe not very popular Smile

rads
from Chicago
12 years ago

Hmm yeah there are some commercial and a lot of non-commercial personal style blogs too...I like reading them so just wandered around to find a list and couldn't...so I thought I'll post it here.

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't think there are many Fashion or Beauty blogs. I mean, people mix it up with other personal stuff and usually it is listed under PERSONAL BLOGS or something like that!Undecided

rads
from Chicago
12 years ago

Pooja, there are a lot of fashion and beauty blogs by Indians, I know coz I follow a lot of them :) And they don't mix it up with other stuff like I do.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hmmm. Then I have no ideaSurprised. Someone, call IndiTeam here!!

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

Yes that  is surprising...I have seen quite a few fashionista's here.. but not here...

rads
from Chicago
12 years ago

Yep, that's what made me ask this question.

Swapna
Swapna
from New Delhi
12 years ago
Yeah Rads, even I have wondered about that. And Pooja there are tons of beauty bloggers in India who have an amazing no of followers. Maybe they don't really network on Indiblogger.
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I guess soSurprised. Thats really bad na?Undecided. I wish they would come here moreWink

rads
from Chicago
12 years ago

True. Indiblogger should do something about that.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

IndiBlogger has given them a platformSmileIt is their responsibility to come here right?Laughing

rads
from Chicago
12 years ago

As far as I know a lot of them are here. Maybe if they were listed more obviously, like on an indirank page, they will be here more often ;)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hmm... will add it to the IndiRank page.

We do have fashion listed on Top Indian Blogs. Smile

rads
from Chicago
12 years ago

Thanks :) I didn't know about this website, but I guess coz its not a part of indiblogger.in. Will check it out.

LockSign in to reply to this thread