Best thing that you like @ Indiblogger.

HAI all..

There are 2 reasons for creating this topic.1) Everyone rocks in forum by creating a topic, so JUST i gave my try.2) Really, i want to know what the best highlighting part in Indiblogger.WHAT DO YOU REALLY LOVE/LIKE @ indiblogger, like few people likes the contest and few likes the forum and many likes the Inditalk.Which one is yours ?come on..

Don't disappoint me :D (kindly reply)P:S- i am not sure whether this topic comply with the forum rules, if there is a mistake(other than grammatical) kindly inform that :D 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Wrong category !
1-20
21-21
Replies 1 to 20 of 21 Descending

Best thing that i like in INDI

"0%" advertisement, as an advertisement free it clearly portrays the dedication of Indiblogger to bloggers to showcase their talents and also without ads it gives INDI a cool and clean look.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Whether it is ad free or 100% free of ad free space, it doesn't really bother me. I have Kaspersky anti banner feature enabled. Tongue out

But now, this reason given by you makes me wonder from where the IndiTeam gets money to live.....

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Gets from arranging contests and sponsored meets most likely.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I have to agree with your point DeeSmileWink.

TY POO :D

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

You and people like who have become like friends ... great people as DS said !!!

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Sponsored meets.. haven't had one of them in a while now.. Frown Indiiiiteam, arrange one na, in Bangalore!

I had joined by lure of Contests, then forum topics glued me, then Indie talk, made great friends.

yeah yeah INDITALK rocks :D

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You stole my answerCry. Half of it, I meanTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

File a case with the IndiPolice Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I have to do thatUndecided. POLICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETongue out

POLICE WILL CATCH U FIRST POO :D

Do I give the answer back, or keep it.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Keep it in the bank locker so that the stolen answer will not be stolen a second time. Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Or... steal the other half too Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@Ranjith

But, what if he steals from there as well?Undecided

@Arti Deedi

Oh My GodSurprisedTongue outSuch a nice ideaTongue outWait will complain on you to my other DiiCoolTongue outTongue out

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I dont find contests luring much Smile but forum topics, inditalk and great friends, gotta agree with that! 

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Who won the case? PL or PP? Innocent

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The great people here
Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
12 years ago

+1 , DSs' think alike ..........

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Liike me Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks DS. Yeah Watson!

@DS: touched my heart :D but i dont agree with that part for 100% :D

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You mean like you DS jhi?Wink. AgreeeeeeeeeeeeeLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ DS Continuation of your reply ........ which includes every single person who hasn't just registered his/ her blog, came on his way here for a day or two and then left Wink

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Why DK? No. Pooja. Like you!!
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
lol@ Ranjith
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@DS, yes, I agree! Smile

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@DK, for which DS was your reply? or since both DS gave similar, was it a joint DS reply? Innocent

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

There are 2 reasons for creating this topic.1) Everyone rocks in forum by creating a topic,

Too many new threads today! Innocent

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

By the way rocks here by creating threads. There are other ways to rock, I am serious. And being an IndiHero is also not a way to rock this place. Hang on for some more time, you will know

Don't worry ranjith :) your bank account will not dimnish if i or some time killers post NEW THREDS.Guess you can reply something relevant to the topic :D 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I agree with Ani's pointWink 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ animesh That reply was meant to be taken in a lighter way and wasn't meant to be serious.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@Ani, what other way? Innocent

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Being a IndiHero Cool

And apart from that, IndiContests and IndiForum

INDIHERO ? :D cool !

certainly contests are lovable :D

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Contests and ForumsKiss. Hi-5 on that partLaughing

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Indi hero? Long way away Tongue out

Contests? Not yet tried Tongue out

Forum? Trying my best to haunt! Yell

Another contest.. RAINING CONTESTS :Dyet another part that i like in indi :D 

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Too many are also  not that interesting, but each theme is definitely interesting to read Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

where else we can get in touch with so many active (experienced/inexperienced) bloggers under a same roof.... cool right?....

and indivine contests are also somewhat appealing and dust off your lethargy at times..... Wink

beautifully said anunoy :D cheers !Cool

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Cool

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

hmmm itz a common thought i suppose Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Anunoy, glad to see you. Now I hope we will end the story from your piece

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
12 years ago

Animesh I'm too regular/sincere to come upto indifriends' expectation... moreover you're soul of it, so please give the last brush up bro Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

No, you started it and you'll end it. Simple! This is what we had agreed.

In any case, its not me who'll give the last brush. In your absence we had agreed on fool's name

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

There are contests for Indivine? Innocent

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

That I meet Indian bloggers here from different niche,been to many other forums where I met bloggers from different part of world but good to see Indian as well

true that...

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Amen! 

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

What I like about Indiblogger  1) No major controversy or cat fights 2)  Mature and professional bloggers  3)  Zero tolerance for spamming and self promotion  4) Good interaction on Forum and Inditalk.

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Plus having met so many guys from Indi team it is a real pleasure to catch up.  Anup, Renie, Karthik, Vineet etc etc..  The sponsored meets in various cities is the best part of being associated with Indiblogger.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

AgreeCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Here is another reason why I like IndiBlogger Minor controversies and cat fights I always be a silent spectator to such fights and never involve in such discussions that are alraedy too fierece or may turn fierce for in the beginning itself, I had a very bad experience with one of the members in a thread which I feel made IB popular. :-)

Hope that someone doesn't abuse me for that first line of this reply. Wink

1) ??? that 1st point,, hmm i cant agree sire :D

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I agree with DK that I cant agree on that first point, and in a way, to that second as well. Tongue out but other two, yep! Smile

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I like everything - the Indivine, the contests, the forums, the chat, the people. Organizers - everyone is praising them but I have not got much chance to interact with them. But as they say best managers remain invisible but ensures gears are well oiled and everything is going smoothly. The organizers seem to be doing that. So great guys.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Wish the INDITEAM comes to Bangalore for Bangalore meet na?Undecided

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

@Poo, when is that? Tongue out r u organizer again? Innocent

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I was introduced to Indi by one of my blogger friendLaughing. She told me that this was an awesome place to learnWink. Well, she wasn't lyingLaughing.

I totally love Indiforums and all our funny and stupid chats at InditalkWinkLaughing. Indi contests give me a total thrillLaughingWink. The topics take me back to some of the best days of my life and writing about it makes me so happySealedWink.

Today, Me and my friend were talking and suddenly he asked, "Indi has become your second home right?"Surprised. I smiled and said "YES"Laughing.

Indi is my new home nowWink. I have a family of my own hereCoolLaughing.

Moreover, I have learned some many things hereSmile. The best thing about here is, everyone gets the deserved attention and everyone gets a chance to express themselves freelyWinkLaughing. There are so many famous people hereSurprised. One thing I noticed is their MODESTYCool. No wonder how famous they are or how many people are their fans, when it comes to others help and things They are always thereWinkSealed. Yeah I'm talking about IndiHeroesCool.

Actually, Indi has given me so many thingsLaughing. I can't thank Renie enough for itCool.

Renie hats off to you and your teamLaughing and also to everyone here on IndiSmile.

Just love you allCoolKissEmbarassed

i guess you have learnt some NEW WORDS TOO :DSurprised

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Yep, DeeLaughingThat tooTongue out

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Wow i love what you wrote pooja !! This is why indi is great 

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Too many words Tongue out

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Its full of surprises and gifts it to people who love it wholeheartedly.
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

And at times, feeling of being hurt too

True arti ji :)

@ani: agree with u as well :(

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Agree to ARTI DEEDI and agree to ANISurprisedInnocent

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@animesh: Everything happens for a reason, i strongly believe in that..

very true... everything happems for a reason...

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Arti says a lot in one line Smile

You are right A, hurt : it happens by careless free chat, and one never knows what the other guy intends to stress and sees the other wrong side. I feel one should be damn damn careful in utterances. It's not our playground to flirt with others emotions. We should be utmost careful. And this applies to me too.

totally agree :D well said but tough to follow :( 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

True words but as Dee said, really difficultUndecided

Cool

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

See, if you start taking everything by heart and allow your ego to interfere everywhere, it is bound to happen. It hurts not only to you, but also to others who are involved in the conversation. I have been a victim of that and don't like that feeling.

anyone :D

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I like Inditalk Cool

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Get to chat with totally random people.

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

And some end up as your good friends for long time Cool

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Also, the point you mentioned, DK, that there's no ads Wink I can click someplace in the sidebar and still stay in Indi where as other place, some of them, I donno what I clicked Tongue out

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

And then there is Indivine, which though promotion blindly, gets me some awesome blogs to read Laughing

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Adding to my points above, I also want to say the organization of the Indimeets is a very nice thing. I've attended three of them, and each time, I've had fun, meeting and greeting all my Bangalore friends, and even some who'd come from other places. And it's something I look for when I see a new meet posted on dashboard Smile

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Money mouthMoney mouthMoney mouthI'm sure you won't attend if its hosted by meWinkTongue outTongue out

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

True Tongue out I might attend if the host actually shows up this time. 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HahahaTongue out. I won't be hostingTongue outNot showing upCoolI'm a spyLaughingTongue out

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

No spies allowed Innocent especially PPs.

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

Indimeets, Indivine, the forum and the indirank precisely I like Indiblogger as a website..! :) and I like this the most -

A product of Scissor Paper Stone (P) Ltd. No dogs were injured during the making of this website.

Everytime I see this I somehow end up laughing! Great sense of humour.. :D

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yeah! That is a cure for a frown Laughing

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

This is what I wrote thereSmile

Thanks for providing me a home online. I feel so incomplete when I don't login to Indiblogger

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I second Ani's vote of thanks Cool

haha true that ani :D

1-20
21-21
LockSign in to reply to this thread