Personify your blog ( or a blog in general)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

A blog is just another human being. It has become our friend and is enjoying each of our success and vice versa. Now, its time to prove the extent to which you can add human like traits to it. Personify your blog ( or a blog in general ) as much as you can just as the poets do and blabber something in your reply below, be it serious or humorous.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I feel that a blog has the following human like traits:

• It keeps a record of things and achievements in the form of statistics on its GA account and blogger account just as humans maintain a record of events in their diaries (infact, not all)
  • Teachers evaluate its performance and give it a grade (IndiRank)
  • Blogs too have a facebook account and a twitter account
Chaitanya Kulkarni
Chaitanya Kulkarni
from Mumbai
12 years ago

a set of 0's and 1's after all only simplified to make human interaction easier, a machine to human language translation :P

or chemical locha in our brains coming out in some way. locha can be positive or negative

Janak Kumar Yadav
Janak Kumar Yadav
from Howrah
12 years ago

My blog is nothing,just a memoir

• My blog is what I am, Speaks what I want to pen down,Shares my thoughts though with restrictions,not to hurt anyones sentiment
  • It say whats Happening around me.
  • It is the best part of me,telling a story to you
  • My blog is a mixed blog,its neither Personal,neither Tech Blog,neither Photo blog,neither Papa-Mama blog or Funny blog...It is what I can write in a better way,whenever I want to share with my readers.
  • My blog is updated only when I feel that the next thing what I am going to write will be upto the mark for my readers...though I am still learning,it wont stop just like my Blog.
  • My blog is my real happiness from a virtual thing
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ok, I have got something to blabber Tongue out

Blogs ----

• Love free goodies, just like humans do Money mouth (Contests and Prizes)
  • Get bored from all the interactions sometimes and recoil into a shell to enjoy some "Me" time Undecided (Blogging break)
  • Invite people over and believes in atithi devo bhava Smile (Guest Posts)
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago
My Blog LOVES each and EVERYONE Just like I doLaughingWink. It has also Inherited my Behavior in giving respect to people even if they are younger than meWinkLaughing. It does all the naughty thingsTongue outand is extemely MischieviousWink. Ooh! And bores people just like I doTongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread