April Fools day, prank farming ( latest and old ideas, let's share)

Let's share pranks, or novel ideas to fool friends on April fools day.
Replies 1 to 10 of 10 Descending
  • Make a prank call to PMO, Suffix APRIL FOOL Cool
  • Don't forget to find a better lawyer before you commence this chapter:D hi-fi PL dude Cool 
Aah, nice idea to celebrate Fool's day in jail.
I had played a fool proof prank on would be wife of my bro in law. Around 18 years back. I sent a attached blank letter, saying deadly secrets of my bro in law are penned on the sheet looking blank to normal eyes, with invisible ink. Since the secrets are of deadly nature. To read you must obtain a potassium permanganate solution from medical store and immerse sheet in a tray filled with that solution. This letter was delivered by courier on 1st April . She, with whole house in unison, had their worse nightmare, when violet colored "April fool award of the year" emerged on sheet. They still rem it.
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I like thisLaughingTongue out

I hope everybody tries to fool you on april fool day. But you be clever enough not yo be fooled. Not so much even when I say I might pen my rare knowledge on Alchemy, turning base metal into gold, on one of my two sites on fools day. You be clever enough not to believe. But may be I post for that just one day and delete it at 12 midnight ist. Only those that aren't fooled will know of it. Rest intelligent ones will miss it. What say friends
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HeheheLaughing. My Favorite prank is dialing 161Cool. When you dial 161 and cut the phone, Next second you'll get a CALL to your own numberCool. No one would be on the other sideLaughingIts just a way of CALLING YOURSELFTongue outTongue out. I used to do thisSealed, and then give the phone to MOM, DAD, and GRANNY saying some aunt, uncle or some friend calledSurprised. They used to take it and shout HELLOOOOOOOOOOTongue outbut no replyYell. They see for another 2 minsWinkand then cut the callTongue out. At that moment I run to them and shoutYell APRIL FOOLCoolLaughing. Will never forget this trickWinkEverTongue out. Ofcourse, I can't do it on them nowCrythey know I do somethingTongue outbut YOU GUYS CAN TRYWinkCool. IT IS AWESOMEInnocentTRUST METongue outInnocent

Simple great trick,
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

YupTongue out

It's easy now wth mobiles too, leave your mobile on test ring mode, some one is gonna pick n be fooled.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Tricky Poopoo Tongue out

Leo, think out some great prank
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thats awesome too @PL JHICool

@Leo

YoyoTongue out

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yeah.. taking an inspiration from Pooja, maybe I can call an Indimeet and then not show up Tongue out what say, Poo? InnocentTongue outInnocent

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HahahaTongue outSounds NiceWinkLaughing

But to be truthfulSurprisedNo one wil show up eitherTongue out. Everyone will end up getting FOOLEDTongue outCool

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Donno Tongue out 

Taurus
Taurus
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Surprised

What happ tauras.
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Taurus thinking of confused April Fool's tricks? Innocent

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I think he is shocked by reading the other tricksTongue out

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Or thinking of shocking us with a very detailed trick Cool

Taurus
Taurus
from hyderabad
12 years ago

SealedInnocent

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

OK.. Taurus is keeping quiet waiting for April 1 to fool us all with his innocent look? Laughing

Taurus
Taurus
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Wink  May  be !!   

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Ah... see, I was right. But now, trick is out. We'll be careful Tongue out

Taurus
Taurus
from hyderabad
12 years ago

lmao :P 

but tricks aren't  revealed yet  nahh:P 

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Ahan Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

lolTongue out. Comedy showLaughing

I am avid reader of a gold news letter, this nut, on 1st April last year wrote of three scientists holed up in a secluded place In Switzerland have been successful in converting copper into gold with help of lapis lazuli, ( lajawarta) stone. He anticipated price fall, due to this. But I am great, I saw it's 1st April post. Wasn't fooled.

LockSign in to reply to this thread