Let's play a guessing game...

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Ok.. This is how this thread will work:

I'm starting it... so the next person on thread will visit my blog, check it out... they can peruse whichever part they can, and then return here.

They have to guess something about me which is not put explicitly in my blog.

The next person on the thread will then go to the blog of the person on the thread comment before him/her..  and then do the same.

If someone else gets a chance to guess about me, then they cannot repeat others guesses!

If you know the person before you, and he/she is using a pen-name for writing, and does not wish to reveal his own name, please do not go ahead and reveal THAT. play fair ;)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Additional
1-20
21-22
Replies 1 to 20 of 22 Descending
Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

A very cheerful person, who loves to dream and have fun..! Very expressive.. :) she is full of smiles always.. Btw, this is about pooja..

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Laughing

NOW ON WHOM SHOULD I GUESS ? Sealed

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

DK, guess for Gayathri, and we can resume game properly. Cool

OKIES.. My Guess on Gayathri dd :)hmm...To guess about her.I GUESS,she is a LOYAL person and straight forward kind :) 

Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

I am straight forward yea..!! :D but loyal I cannot brag.. :P so will let others to know.. :P

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

About Ani: Very rule-centred, but not always extremely strict about the rule Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Haha, so that means I have dual personality?

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Donno. Innocent meaning tujhe rules chahiye, but final output matters than strict sticking to rules for output I mean Smile

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Oops, I told the same thing to one of my colleagues today. What an exact guess Smile

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

about Leo- a very understanding person... knows what to say at the right time. and most imporatntly has an excellent sense of humor which can make him say funny thing even in the most heated of moments :)

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Oye hoye, ki gall hai jeeWink

Kirti
12 years ago

err... kya hua Ani???

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Kuchh nahi Tongue out

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hmmm Embarassed thanks Kirti.  dunno. if I'm gloomy, nothing funny comes out though Innocent

Kirti
12 years ago

i know. but that happens with us all Leo so it doesnt matter much :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
About NS - She often believes that she is responsible for things that have gone badly, but she is not. She takes unnecessary blame and feels bad from inside. Very sensitive person.
Kirti
12 years ago

i do feel guilty for unnecessary things but taking blame?? err... donno about that. maybe you saw me from different perspective...

and sensitive? thats a very good guess :P because thats what i am. universal fact. end of the story :P

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Isnt taking blame the same as feeling responsible for...
Kirti
12 years ago

are you talking about that poem wala incident DS? :P :P well LOL then :P actually, you turned so un-DS-ish suddenly, i couldnt help thinking ki maine sach me to kuch ulta seedha nahi bol diya :P which was pretty mean of you btw to make me brood while YOU yourself were busy over a match :P :P

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Which poem wala incident *i have already put that out of my system*!! I was referring to the chat we had on Inditalk we had, you, me and TF. About your some friend who was all good good you but she was superficial. And you felt bad... Something like that...
Kirti
12 years ago

oh THAT. well i wasnt holding myself responsible because she was the one who *****ed my life and not the other way around. and being mean is an alien thing with me. so to reciprocate meaness towards here was... tough for me.

and i get what you say. i WAS kind of wondering if it was something with ME that makes ppl behave like that. but i dont now. and i was upset then :P i realized and moved on :) pretty observant  of you though...

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I have a pretty keen eye. I am called HOLMES not for nothing!!!
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Don't know Innocent I thought it was because you liked Sherlock Holmes ka stories Undecided

Kirti
12 years ago

i like Poirot stories too. no one has called ME a mini Poirot Undecided

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

OK. Since no one continuing.. I'll go ahead..  Cool

My guess about DS: Nothing disturbs him during intently watching a cricket game Innocent its just the match and him. 

(Obvious guess.. sort of Tongue out)

Kirti
12 years ago

sooooo true :P nothing would disturb, not even a friend brooding over whether she had upset him or not :P :P

good passion though. no wonder his posts are soooo heatfelt :) :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Leo, thats cheating!! NS - Did I not write that I held nothing against you or Leo. But you had disappeared :-o
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Kya cheating? That's true.. and I don't mean that incident. Even yesterday also, u didnt comment one time during 2nd innings, u were so engrossed Cool

Kirti
12 years ago

yeah. ask Leo how i was ranting about whether i had upset you or not :P and i didnt disappear. didnt i say i didnt like Vinay kumar? :P :P

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I also said I dont like Vinay :P But that was next day!
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

OK OK Cool both of you don't like Vinay. I get it. Innocent Now chillll. Its summer without going heated Tongue out

Kirti
12 years ago

ohhh... next day tha kya?? utna dhyaan nahi diya :P 

and Leo... tera kuch nahi ho sakta :P (sorry for copying but this is the dialouge sattu tells me 10 times a day :P :P) no one is getting heated here :P

Simran Kaur
Simran Kaur
from Gorakhpur
12 years ago

Leo - Is sweet, humorous and sentimental but also practical at the same time ... 

A good friend :)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Realistic person, practical and true perception towards life, still creative and knows the beauty of the life in every moment @Sameer Aanand

SAMEER
from Bangalore
12 years ago

:)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Mohi Dii is extremely Nice, Sweet and have faith in everything she doesSmile.

A totally lively personCoolLaughing

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
12 years ago

Wow, what a sweet and true guess. :) You realized me so fast...:) @Poo

ON Pooja >?Hmm Funniest and coolest blogger.Wish i should have that carefree nature she has got :D

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Yay meLaughingTongue outSuch good words from DeeSurprisedTongue out

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

DK-

a passionate reader who actually reads a post before commenting. i mean there are so many who don't. which is kinda obvious from the comments itself.

(sorry if you think i guessed the obvious :P)

wow:) happy to hear.... thanks for that opinion !

FOr ANI :)The pacifier, at times who needs a pacifier :)Sorry if i am wrong :DLaughing

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

You're right and in fact, I am in need of a pacifier right now

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
borrow one from RM na? ;-P
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

RM?

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Animesh - Someone who likes to take charge of things.
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Holmes, 100% rightSmile

You are supposed to guess about me :D

FINE :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I think we typed at the same instant DK, our replies show same time! Ani got lucky!! Two people guessed about him.
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Yeah, but you can go ahead and guess about Deepak for the sake of contiuity

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
DK - Someone who likes flashy things.
Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I don't think so. Let us see what Deepak says

hehe :) flashy things ? what does that mean DS :D :D

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
I guessed from your blogs appearance. Widgets everywhere, things popping out, flashing things.... Bling and Flashy!!

hehe :) cheers DS :) very true !

i love trendy things :D

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

DS- a very innocent person? donno just my intuition said this :P

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Many people say this to me! I must try to be mean sometimes!! But I just cant, not in my nature... How you guessed that NS?
Kirti
12 years ago

some things... some very small things infact :) i am pretty observant too DS :) but never change. the mean streak wont suit you :)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Kirti, she is a sensitive and a lively personLaughing. Extremely nice and humorous as wellLaughing

Kirti
12 years ago

hmmm... thanks Pooja. sensitive seems to be a common guess for me though :P

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
12 years ago

I can surely say KIRTI is sensituive , as sensitive as gayathri 

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Pooja: always very dramatic. Innocent

Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I feel you are a little introvert :). You like spending time alone

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I am DRAMATIC?SurprisedWhere in my blog is there DRAMA?Undecided

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Madhur: Always ready to share his knowledge with others :)

@Ravi: Brilliant photographer !

@artI:) Humble soul and talented writer :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Deepak, I am humbled :) and talented writer is abs. wrong Innocent

Akshay Kumar G
Akshay Kumar G
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@Arti: Always caring and affectionate. :)

@Deepak: Aggressive and sometimes immature but very intelligent and a good heart. :)

Aggressive(true that), Intelligent (doubt), Good heart(may be) Immature( hmm doubt that:))

will try to mature Akshay :) TY.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

wow! :) dont know if that is true though..Thanks Akshay :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

There were two bloggers bent upon describing Arti... so I'll talk about them both.

@DK Breathes metaphors... ordinary mortals would smile and yet keep away! :)

@AKG Always prone to verbal diarrhoea with a faint aroma that may put off the flies and other pests though! Endearing to fellow humans when he listens.

[Both comments based on the thoughts that came to my mind on reading their posts.]

breaths metaphors :) :) wow :D

Ty sire !

Akshay Kumar G
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you Sir. I have been told all my life that I am a shy, introverted person who doesn't talk much. So verbal diarrhoea is a welcome change! :) I guess I blurt out a lot of nonsense on my blog! Wink

1-20
21-22
LockSign in to reply to this thread