IndiRank didn't get updated!

Ankit
Ankit
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I want to bring this into the notice of officials of IndiBlogger. The IndiRank for my blog (A Thousand Miles) didn't get updated today! It remained the same 57. Where as I blogged most in the last month. However, the IndiRank for my photography blog (Photography Corner) got updated. Why this bug? Please update my IndiRank, as I'm too curious to know it! :(

UPDATED NEWS - Yoo ho! :D My IndiRank got updated..... from 57 to 70 ! :D :D :D

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: udapted indirank
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

1. Remove the links. This is not allowed in the forum. I understand its not self promotion but the name of the blog is quite enough I feel.

2. The Inditeam aren't always on forum since they're busy running the show behind the scenes. They can be contacted using the Contact Us/Get Support link: http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/ here. So you can do that and they'll find you a solution.

Ankit
from Mumbai
11 years ago

done! removed the links and contacted IB too ! :D

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

It might happen that your rank did get updated but it remained static at 57. The factors determining the rank are many. So check your dashboard and you might just know, why your rank dint see a rise in spite of you being active in your bogging the entire month.

Anyways, now that you have already contacted the team, see what they have to say and do update it here.

Good Luck and Keep blogging, Ankit! Smile

Ankit
from Mumbai
11 years ago

No I don't think so, it might have remained the same! Initially I thought the same, but my blog was most active for March ever since it came into existence. So that might not be the issue, I also checked the stats! They are static too.. :( Well, I'm waiting for their reply! Will surely update the news here! :)

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Sometimes they remain same for many reasons AnkitSmile. As you can see the IndiRank is calculated based on many factorsWinkLaughing. 2 months ago my blog had got 78 rankSmileLast month as well, it remained sameSurprised. But this time it increasedLaughing. The thing is, I got more Back-Links and the readers as well as interactions increasedCool. Hmm! So I guess thats itSmile

Ankit
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Umm..... Frown ! Well, if that is the issue .... then so sad! Frown I was so exicted ............. poor me! Frown

Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
11 years ago

One silly question. The rank for April is reflected as Mar 2012 rank in the graphs right?

Ankit
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Umm... I just know that the rank which we get IN the present month... is calculated on the basis of activity done in previous months !

I guess, it is this way! :P

Ankit
Ankit
from Mumbai
11 years ago

So people! Finally my IndiRank got udpated. I said there was some mistake :P

My Personal Blog : from 57 to 70 :D

Photography blog : 38 :D :P

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Awesome Ankit!! That is one giant leap! Congratulations!! Laughing