Balaji Dharshan

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Earlier Balaji dharshan waiting time used to take maximum anywhere between 2 - 4 hours.  But off late the dharshan waiting time is taking more than 4 hours.  I feel the TTD authorities should organise the time taken whether for a VIP should not be more than 2 hours strictly.  This would ensure that accumulation of crowd and disbursement quicker avoid stampede, blackmarketing and accomodation pressure.  It would also increase collection at the temple hundis if the quick rotation policy is adopted.  The entire process which is already computerised should be able to regulate the crowd.  People should be allowed strictly as per time specified ( now two hours grace period is adopted )  Secondly any VIP dharasan should not be according to VIP arrival, it is better that they are given dharshan at 5 pm, assuming that they arrive in the night and have quick dharshan and exit in the noon.  I feel in a computerised age 2 hours waiting time at Queue can be achieved. What is your take guys

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I fully agree.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

And hope they hire my company to do this. I am an operations consultant.

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I believe TTD requires a professional touch and transperancy, why don t you all approach them through the Bangalore Branch.  Some time back Blore branch had requested the civil defense to provide volunteers for regulating queue and ladoo sales control.

aah the laddoo's, I rem. standing in long line for the laddo's. somebody parcel them to me,

fool, if you get to do the organizational stuff for them I would get fat eating laddoo's daily.

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

In Bangalore they distribute ladoos Rs 25 per unit only two per person, the original tirupati ladoos, only for visitors

umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Pramod you recommend opening of another small branch of tirupati temple in Patna or anywhere in Bihar

I just love the laddoo's,

LockSign in to reply to this thread