Unable to submit entries in Indiblogger

bemoneyaware
bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hello

Since Yesterday I am not able to submit my blog posts.

I tried sumbitting

http://www.bemoneyaware.com/blog/income-tax-overview/

I raised the ticket but so far no help from the technical team. Any help by fellow indibloggers would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kirti

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

What does it say when you try to submit?Surprised

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Princess is doing technical support! Wow! I am surprised at the princess' versatility.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HeheheheSmile. Trying to be usefulLaughing

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
See this Link - Check the Indivine Error List... It might surely help www.indiblogger.in/faqs.php
bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks DS for pointing it out. Wondering Why didn't I think of this .

The error list from the FAQ is as follows. But Unable to locate is not in error list.

• Pelendur, Faramir: The title of your post is too short. Note that IndiVine strips tags and swear words from your submission.
  • Gandalf, Ragnir: The description is too short. Note that IndiVine strips tags and swear words from your submission.
  • Legolas: Your post title appears to be a URL.
  • Mithrellas: Your post URL is invalid.
  • Ae*****r, Boromir, Caranthir, Denethor, Eowyn, Hador, Jaybird, Khim, Isildur: Missing basic information in your form submission. Solution - Sign out, sign in and try again.

Asif
Asif
from Chennai
12 years ago

I am also getting an error "Sorry, we were unable to locate your post. Are you sure you gave us the right url?", the URL is correct, i have triple checked.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I believe when Indi has maintainence this problem arises, many a times i found that i could post the link after a gap of few hours, be patient, otherwise send message to technical team.

Asif
from Chennai
12 years ago

Oh..hope they get done with their maintenance soon, have been trying to post a link since last night :)

Asif
Asif
from Chennai
12 years ago

Has anybody managed to post to Indivine between the time this forum topic was created and now ? Or is it only a problem with a few people.

bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Checked on the forum of Incredible Stories. Antarik Anwesan submitted after the discussion started

http://www.indiblogger.in/blogger/40624/

bemoneyaware
bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I tried it again and still get the message. 

Oops

Sorry, we were unable to locate your post. Are you sure you gave us the right url?

Asif
from Chennai
12 years ago

If you are hosted on wordpress, try deactivating the  bullet proof mode in Bullet proof security plugin for wordpress had done with .htaccess file

Asif
Asif
from Chennai
12 years ago

I need to submit an entry to the Time to Change contest and still i am getting the same freakin error :( and my ticket is still in Open status with "No Progress"

bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Try raising a ticket. What Renin said was:

If there is no resolution by tomorrow, call me at +91 44 45018949 and I'll get it entered manually.

I intend to do that.

bemoneyaware
bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

This is the update I got from technical team. Tried contacting my webhost but still unable to submit.

Looks like your server is not responding with the correct header code. A good status response is HTTP 200 Ok. Unfortunately, your server is giving a HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error.

You can verify the same here:

http://www.seoconsultants.com/tools/headers

This normally points to a miconfiguration on the host. If you write to them, they should be able to fix it for you.

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Even i had the same problem for the blog which is on wordpress. I empetied the htaccess file for a while for doing submission and reverted to old settings after doing post submission. This is not an indiblogger error but your settings actually. If anybody needs some specific help regarding this, i am here to help :)

bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks a lot Ankit.

Tried it but failed. Infact when I emptied my .htpaccess I was not able to see http://www.bemoneyaware.com/blog/housewife/

In my wordpress I have set Wordpress Permalinks to /%postname%/

bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I also tried the short link. It still failed.

bemoneyaware
bemoneyaware
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Finally successful in submission.

I had installed some plugins in wordpress. When I deactivated and deleted them submission worked.

Num of plugins in wordpress now are 10.

Thanks to everyone! Indiblogger rocks!

Ankit Chugh
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I emptied htaccess codes means i kept the default code in it and removed all other codes in it. Neways congrats that you finally submitted your entry. Best of luck!!

Yashika
from chennai
10 years ago

i m using blogspot.i m getting the same error.Any idea?htaccess means..

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Since last 2 days I have been trying to submit my post for the TRESemme' Ram-Ready contest. But I keep getting this error.

There was a problem with your submission. Error code: Pelendur

Please help sort this out. Much thanks.

Ankit Chauhan
Ankit Chauhan
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I tried so many now but I'm gettign this error every time.Frown

Sorry, I was unable to locate your post. Are you sure you gave me the right url?

Here are the URL's that I have tried:-

Last time I submitted the post http://www.nextweblink.com/2014/12/10/linkedin-profile-features/ which was successful.

Is there anything worng with my URL's or indiblogger has change any policy or something else?

Any help?

LockSign in to reply to this thread