Paid Writing - Exclusive for indiblogger

India Violet
India Violet
from Kochi
12 years ago

Hi Folks,

Indiaviolet.com is a startup blogging firm which is seeking out for talented writers for the various blogs that are currently setup and ready. The overall viewership of the blog is above 30000 per month with unique visitors of 20000 and rising. Currently our viewership is mainly on entertainment news and we are quite contained with the topic and are planning for expansion.

We are giving out the opportunity to be part of this firm with paid blogging as an option. This is exclusive to the indiblogger readers who have been strongly supporting blogging community. 

The blogs that we are currently looking at is based on health, technology news and updates, Linux and editorials on current affairs. Folks who find their interests matching to this regions may please contact us at promos@indiaviolet.com at the earliest.

We will be detailing you with the pricing and payment as soon as we have the info. Also note that you will be rewarded for each post you make!! Our guarantee.

With Best Regards,

www.Indiaviolet.com

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
India Violet
India Violet
from Kochi
12 years ago

Hi Captain, 

That would be welcome'd as well, but can you be specific, if you are gonna write a single article or a series? It'd help us categorize the topic and add in.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I can write both, as per requirement

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago
Hi India Violet, Nice to visit your website... Good standard and very appealing look.. yours might be a place for a relaxed leisure reading with most of sections focussing on entertainments. Suggest you can have a blog section for casual blog readers, where people can read good stuffs of various topics.... and trust me IndiBlogger members can help you writing on hell lot of topics. eversince i have joined Indiblogger and gone through Blogs the guys write...its just awsome... many bloggers would get into that sections..and contribute...and since you pay .... contributors would WIN as much as you would.... think about it ... i would love to contribute if you start a Hindi Section... ;-) By the way would be interseted in a HIndi unconventional humorous Review of movies ... i would like to contribute with my post... "Bhaiya ke Bayeescope..."
India Violet
India Violet
from Kochi
11 years ago

Hi Ashu,

Thank you very much for an indepth review. As I mentioned we are still in the baby state of the actual model that we will like to put up, so your suggestion is most welcomed and movie reviews with a pinch of humor would be most welcome. Please can you let me know how I can contact you.

I will also appreciate your suggestions on what you will like to have for lesiure read - we have sections on petcare, health, videos, photos, deals etc.. still starting up though.

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

you can mail me through indiblogger or at ashu.chaupal@gmail.com

Dr Debmita Dutta
Dr Debmita Dutta
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi!

I am a Doctor MBBS with an MD in Microbiology. I can explain medical topics really well in simple language.

I currently write a blog which has a shortcut recipe with an anecdote to give it background.  I am also peer reviewer for two medical journals one national and one international. I am sure I will be able to write on medical topics and I think I can write on other topics as well. Please let me know if I can write on some topic for you.

India Violet
India Violet
from Kochi
11 years ago

Hi Varsha, 

Apologies for the delay, But yes, I am very happy to receive an offer of this genre. I will write you a personal message here and may be we can see you writing in. Thanks again for checking this out.

nikhimenon
nikhimenon
from India
8 years ago

india violet,i am also a doc as vaesha,can i also contribute?

LockSign in to reply to this thread