HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

Aryaansh Sood
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

NEED Opinions.......having no traffic at all past two weeks......be it ....any of my blogs.....look for people with experience to help me out ....and suggest me somethingthat could give me a new way. 

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Surprised

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

what ?i asked for suggestions... 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

No No, its justUndecidedHmm. I have been facing the same problemSurprisedSo I'm just waiting for others replySmile

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

Okk......:P

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

OK here goes. Just my views. Going through http://www.aspdires.blogspot.com/. First off, I cant read what your blog's title picture says - The words are not visible. The colour combination is fading them out. The picture in itself is small, only one part of the blog. I would recommend having a nice themed background for your blog, right now its simple white and pretty blank in itself. You can look through the multiple templates. I would also recommend adding a widget to highlight your top posts. I always go through top posts of a person, makes the blogsite more interesting and attracts readers to read more. The Pages section can be a cleaned out a bit. The sidebar should show up clearly as a separate section and instead of words saying follow me on Facebook, have icons or your Facebook page. A picture is always worth a thousand words. I would also recommend adding more detail to the About me section. 

For Anxious Me, same goes for the blog title portion. Words overlap the picture. And the picture seems split. In blogspot, you have a way to adjust widths even with templates. Try out different widths. All of your blogsites seem to have dark backgrounds. You can try bringing some colour in. Also, am curious, why so many blogsites? Why not just one? Usually people maintain multiple when they blog about different things. One for recipes, one for movie reviews, one for all personal experiences. But your blogsites seem to be of the same category. Then why not consolidate? 

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

first all of all.......thank u for ur advice i ll try and bring all that into implementation......and the point of having multiple sites ....is they tend to relate three different times of my life.... so i didnt wanted to mix all of them in one....and aspdires is totally fictional that relates to realityankious me .......is totally reality....with a pinch of fictional stuffand aspdires 2 ....with that i m back to the world of my own......assumptions and answers 

I am a newbie, but I think I still can help you. 

This is the advice which everyone gave, I didn't believed it will actually work, but then I gave it a try, and it actually worked. Just genuinly go to other bloggers and read and comment on their blog. 62% chances are they'll come back. I didn't believed this, but this actually works. Trust me! Smile

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Spot on I think.. visit, and others shall visit back.. 62 visits back for a hundred that you do.. thats agreeable I feel. 

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

yeah.,......how will i get to attach my blog link to the comment .?ur advice is something valuable .....thanks ......:) 

62%... Yeah.... Smile Actually, 93.5667% of all the statistics are made on the spot. CoolTongue outLaughing

@Aryaansh.. Just go to other's blog, read their post, and then comment what you really feel about their post. In the end, add your name followed by a link to your blog. That's what I do. Like, just at the end, add http://www.aspdires.blogspot.com/, which will automatically be converted to a link once you post. Smile

All the best! Smile

PS: Forum watchers, the link was not used for the purpose of promotion, but simply for the purpose of demonstration.

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

thanks ritvik.....

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ritvik, Quick question. Is it necessary to add the name followed by the link? When we comment, our blogger profile does get linked directly right which will show your blogs when clicked on? Do you think adding the link would help more since its fewer clicks? I think I should start doing that too then. 

I think yes, with a fewer links, the author won't have any problem in having a look. I mean, personally, if someone comments on my blog and leaves a link, I won't mind in having a look at that. However, if I have to go through the long procedure to get the blog link through the Google Profile, I might get lazy at times. Tongue out

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

ritvik ....ur comment may get removed , if u add a link to it .....as it wud be considered spam , if comments are moderated :( 

remo@b'lore
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Actually, it may not even be the author. I have often found comments with links directly ending up in the spam inbox. The spam detection software doesn't seem to like comments with links.

Using a Google profile for commenting is not a big effort, at least for me, as I have a Blogger account.

I don't know. I've never come across such a situation. If you comment genuinly, and not just for the sake of it, I don't think the author would have a problem in publishing it. I've added the link in the comments which were moderated, but it was approved. I don't know. Undecided Maybe, doing up with the Blogger ID would be fine.

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

Coming to discussion You can use open ID instead of putting a link in Comment it will look nice.

Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
12 years ago

@pratik.......i am not sure that would help attract traffic to my blogs.....it may divert traffic to my google plus account...... 

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

need to read then I guess, no time for that as of now :/

:( no wonder 

LockSign in to reply to this thread