Locked Wonderful bloggers,Tell me how?

pistaboy
pistaboy
from Boston
12 years ago

Hellow blogger,

I'm a newbie here. When the Indirank thing actually hit on my screen, I bloging* screamed because it showed 49. I thought it to be bloging" great untill some of them here were mourning because their rank had dropped.

Actually, those people's rank were around 79 previously and now  it has become 60. I don't know whats the reason for being sad with that. It's actually good only know?. All this time, I thought Lesser number higher the rank. Now I'm pretty much blogged* up with Indi rank system.

Can you tell me how the blog* to understand the indirank( Also I don't know any blog* about Alexa rank or Mozz or Mozart rank). 

You can be so nice to me by leaving your suggestion for my blog and by sharing your wit for my blog!

*Note: I'm using blog to replace the holy f word!*(Conditions Apply)

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

The query isn't something to get so worked up about either, so the usage of the "f word" isn't a necessity. 

If you're needing a substitute, use something else please... where as blogging is "cool", using the word blog to indicate the "f word" is not cool. It is something most bloggers would find offensive, like the Captn says. Even I request you to edit the thread description and remove that usage...

I completely agree with Capt. and Leo... You could have expressed your query without the use of that word. You used it, acceptable, but replacing it with the word "blog", is something which is not acceptable. I'd just recommend you to edit the post, and either remove the f word, or use a more "suitable" word.

If I were you, I would have gone with the former one.

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
12 years ago
PISTABOY.....dont be childish...the bloggers are basically the lovers & Worshippers of the letter and words. the words a bloggers uses reflects so much on the writer. please refrain from this kind of language in a forum... we have respect for the Indiblogger as a site and members as our readers...show yr respect or deccide otherwise...

LockThis topic is locked.