increase my readers..

my readers have got almost constant around avergae of 20 to 23 or sooo... but i guess my write ups are not that bad.. they are better. how can it increase.. need a serious suggestion

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending

Here are some things you could do

• Post your posts on IndiVine and increase your network on IndiBlogger.
  • Create a facbook page of your blog. Share your new posts on your wall.
  • Read other's blog, comment on what you genuinly think about their post. Chances are they would come back to you. (This one really works)
  • Register your blog for websites such as Digg and Stumble upon. 
  • Try and get to know more people around here.

But basically, just concenterate on your content and be regular. I had been through a phase, when I was the only one reading my posts. Tongue out So, just follow the 5 steps above, and concenterate on your content. 

Nikita
from Toronto
11 years ago

I can really use these tips. Thanks! :) 

Sriram Raj
Sriram Raj
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I went through your blog. Articles are really cool. I think other than google friend connect, you can also use feedburner to allow your readers to subscriber to your blog. And as Ritvik said, a facebook fan page will also help to increase readership

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Network more. Period. Participate more in forums, provide blog reviews, read others' blogs and comment, participate in Indivine posts - make sure you read and vote for deserving ones too! Its not a scratch my back and I'll scratch yours policy, but when someone promotes a post the author does get a little curious to read about the promoter too. Join some additional social networking sites too and yes, Facebook page!

thnx to alll for wonderful ideas... i guess i need to network a lot more...    and seriously i need to promote others as well i rarely read here blogs..... i am going for it.. starting from above threee :D.. thnx again

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

http://randynamicavanish.blogspot.in/

NOTHING...just a thought about EVERYTHING...!!!

Hello friends. As you can understand from the blog's title itself this ain't a blog about anything in specific. This blog contains my thoughts about everything and i have tried to make it as random as i can. This blog is for me to connect with a wider range of audience, so that everyone out there can connect and associate themselves with me through this blog in one way or the another.I hope this blog is what you have been trying to seek until now. The value of NOTHING is EVERYTHING.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Stop SPAMMING the FORUMS dudeYellSELF-PROMOTION is NOT allowedUndecidedYell

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
11 years ago

This is a fine example of what you shouldn't do in the name of increasing your readers. It becomes obvious that one will say for the heck of things just to get a lame way to advertise. It only shows that more of a spammer than a blogger. So- don't crap people's thread makes sure it doesn't make you as mr annoying.

commenting seriusly works..try to make genuine comments 

Avanish Gupta
Avanish Gupta
from New Delhi
11 years ago

sorry guyss this is my first time..honest mistake...but not a spammer and definitely a blogger

Kedar
Kedar
from Vadodara
11 years ago

Even I'm trying to understand this thing! How much network do we have on indiblogger?

Is there anyway to know the number of people one has networkd with?

Kedar
Kedar
from Vadodara
11 years ago

oops Got it :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread