LOOKING FOR FRESH MINDS.

Rahul Kolabhagathu
Rahul Kolabhagathu
from Bahrain
11 years ago

Hi, I am looking for a fresh headed writers for my website 'Simply Human'. It ( www.simplyhuman.in ) has 100000 + viewers now and good followers, am bit busy with some work now and so can't post as regularly as i liked so let me know if you guys are intrested.

The authors name will be mentioned and also a link to his/her website will be included along with the post but the contect should be new and shouldn't be posted anywere else. If you want to be a regular guest writer please let me know that too.  

For more clarifications contact me on rahulvik@gmail.com or leave a reply here.

thanks for your time guys,

regards,

Rahul

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Updated
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
VivekR
VivekR
from HYDERABAD
11 years ago

Hey Rahul, I wanna be a guest writer to your blog. I liked your blog very much and it would be privilige for me to write in it. But I need further details- such as mentioning of my name, blog etc etcPS: I'm not able to mail you as the mail address you provided is showing some problems

Rahul Kolabhagathu
from Bahrain
11 years ago

Hi Vivek, I am very much pleased to know that you are intrested. I looked trough your blog and loved it, you got a very good writting style. As a gust writter to my blog you can choose the topic but let me know what you choose, for your post your name will be mentioned as the author and a link of your blog will be pasted at the bottom. You can also send me the pics that you would like for the post, if you can't then i will choose the appropriate pics for them. I don't know why there is a problem with my email ID, if you can't reach me at rahulv.nair@ymail.com, then send the mail on my gmail ID rahulvik@gmail.com 

Thank you once again Vivek

Hoping to hear from you soon

TC

Rahul 

.adslot-overlay {position: absolute; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); border: 2px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.65); color: white !important; margin: 0; z-index: 2147483647; text-decoration: none; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: left;}.adslot-overlay-iframed {top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0;}.slotname {position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; font-size: 13px; font-weight: bold; padding: 3px 0 3px 6px; vertical-align: middle; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.45); text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden;}.slotname span {text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-transform: capitalize;}.revenue {position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; font-size: 11px; padding: 3px 0 3px 6px; vertial-align: middle; text-align: left; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.45); font-weight: bold; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap;}.revenue .name {color: #ccc;}.revenue .horizontal .metric {display: inline-block; padding-right: 1.5em;}.revenue .horizontal .name {padding-right: 0.5em;}.revenue .vertical .metric {display: block; line-height: 1.5em; margin-bottom: 0.5em;}.revenue .vertical .name, .revenue .vertical .value {display: block;}.revenue .square .metric, .revenue .button .metric {display: table-row;}.revenue .square .metric {line-height: 1.5em;}.revenue .square .name, .revenue .square .value, .revenue .button .value {display: table-cell;}.revenue .square .name {padding-right: 1.5em;}.revenue .button .name {display: block; margin-right: 0.5em; width: 1em; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: clip;}.revenue .button .name:first-letter {margin-right: 1.5em;}a.adslot-overlay:hover {border: 2px solid rgba(58,106,173,0.9);}a.adslot-overlay:hover .slotname {border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(81,132,210,0.9); background-color: rgba(58,106,173,0.9);}a.adslot-overlay:hover .revenue {border-top: 1px solid rgba(81,132,210,0.9); background-color: rgba(58,106,173,0.9);}div.adslot-overlay:hover {cursor: not-allowed; border: 2px solid rgba(64,64,64,0.9);}div.adslot-overlay:hover .slotname {border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(128,128,128,0.9); background-color: rgba(64,64,64,0.9);}div.adslot-overlay:hover .revenue {border-top: 1px solid rgba(128,128,128,0.9); background-color: rgba(64,64,64,0.9);}
Noopur kothari
Noopur kothari
from Indore
11 years ago

I would like to post there... Your blog is good one,and I've just visited...

Let me know if you want me to post something there...

Rahul Kolabhagathu
from Bahrain
11 years ago

Hi Noopur,

I happy to know that you would like to write in my blog. As a gust writter to my blog you can choose the topic but let me know what you choose, for your post your name will be mentioned as the author and a backlink of your blog will be pasted at the bottom. You can also send me the pics that you would like for the post, if you can't then i will choose the appropriate pics for them. To know more about it sned me a mail on rahulvik@gmail.com 

Stagg Mann
Stagg Mann
from Stagg Landd
11 years ago

I'm also interested. Not sure if you would go for me, my content is too crude. But I read you wanted to expand your portfolio and I write about anything and everything.

Rahul Kolabhagathu
from Bahrain
11 years ago

Hi Stagg, Please send me your content on my mail id mentioned above. I you have any doubts regarding the publishing of your article feel free to let me know. :)

regards

Rahul

I find it interesting, the concept of guest blogging. Your reason, to "increase the range of topics" is a new one. Mostly, I find that guest bloggers are invited because they write 'similar' posts.

I looked through your blog and I found it interesting.

Rahul Kolabhagathu
from Bahrain
10 years ago

Hi Ajesh,

The name of my blog is after all Simply Human Smile, so you can write anything thats simply makes you human. 

Just mail me the article you would like to post on my site, if you want to chose the pic too please attach it along. 

best regards,

Rahul 

Shantanu Banerjee
Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I am Interested in writing a guest Post, let me know the details if you still need writers.

Rahul Kolabhagathu
from Bahrain
10 years ago

Hi Shantanu,

Ofcource I need writers, who doesn't who owns a blog. You see lately I am so busy with my work that I am in deep need of gust post. So help me out here, knock one for me and send that to my email ID mentioned above.

Thanks,

best regards,

Rahul

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sure Will Rahul, Thanks for the Immediate response!

Falguni Patel
Falguni Patel
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Hello Rahul,

I write on Fashion, trends, a bit of musings of life too :) Do let me know if u need some articles/post as a guest author. 

http://appleblossommy.wordpress.com/

Warm Regards

Falguni Patel

LockSign in to reply to this thread