Tinted film ban is it justified ? Debate

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The supreme court order that 70% and 50% light transmission should be ensured in a four wheeler for ensuring public safety.  The idea apparently is good in terms of reducing crimes against the female segment, but if one looks the other side, crimes would increase on account of unemployment.  The tint film industry provides lot of employment opportunity, secondly no valuables will be safe in a car and thirdly costly upholstery and air conditioning will suffer in a vehicle.  The logical step is for cops to check the transperancy levels with luxometer and certify the same.  Your take guys

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Krishnan R Menon
Krishnan R Menon
from Cochin
12 years ago

Well, thought about the fact that AC compressor in the four wheeler would get blown up in few years, if working in full throttle without the Sunlight being Cut off ??

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I have complied with the directive of Supreme court by getting the sun film removed guys.  In larger public interest we need to have transperancy, the amount of sun protection with tinted glass is suffice.  I hope the crimes come down. Kiss

i can't say much on this, but kidnappings etc. will be on some check i think. but main police vigyl is more necessary.

LockSign in to reply to this thread